Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakelaugh:

Idinka Isaaq caadi iska dhiga karbashed enuff now
Dhulbahante, warsangeli, majirteen hardly any left up north, one would think you trying to landgrab then dip:ummhmsmiley:
When in the history of somalis did isaaq attack mj land boowe thats wishful thinking didnt dhuusomareeb and gelinsoor use to belong to mareexan now it belongs to ceyr kkk

Mj inhabit from bosaso to galkacyo never lost land waa illahay mahadiisa boowe

Tell me is it true that gelinsoor and dhuusomareeb use to belong to mareexan but now its been taken over by ceyr cause when you attacked kismayo and asked for ceyr help they backstabbed you and went back to galgaduud so they can capture your lands

:pachah1:
Ceyr & Marexaan r brothers
Is it true you cant cross the GreenLine in Gaalkacyo

:pachah1:
Ceyr & Marexaan r brothers
Is it true you cant cross the GreenLine in Gaalkacyo

These niggas can’t cross a green line in Galkacyo and can’t drive 30 minutes west of their capital Garowe without being shot by somaliland forces :jcoleno:

They pay tax to Isis and al Shabab in Bosaso . Damn what a shitty time to be a puntite your 3 biggest cities you basically living under siege in them

Guuul Ogaadeen waa dad gob ah waan tolkeyga in terms of dhaqan they are closest to us along with Dhulos and Leelkase but Ogaadeen can be nasty sometimes waxaa la yiri Ogaadeen waxay dul fuulan kama kacaan when they are on top they won’t let you live waa doqon that’s where hatred for OG comes from nothing else you need to be humble in victory and smile in defeat Ogaadeen waa landheere laakiin sida laangaab bay u dhaaqmaan they either rule you with an iron fist or you rule them with an iron fist there no way to share with them so it better not to even live with them

@Teeri-Alpha @garad gacmadheere @Ferrari @DR OSMAN

Zero sum politics=darood politics.

It is just how it is.:manny:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MJs fought and died in Tukaraq. Puntland Vice President stated a coalition of daroods assembled to die on Dhulbahante land in Tukaraq. He listed each clan that took part don’t make me post the video
Darood ka dhex laangaab Iidooooor always trying to mix in Darood business worry about your people defecating in drinking water in triangle land fuckin laangaab

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
f*ck off you dirty shoe thieving jeberti. The only Langaab is your eternal victim ass :chrisfreshhah:
Your irrelevant and laangaab that’s why you always have Darood name in you raw meat eating mouth Eeeedoor it’s the only way your irrelevant ass can stay in the news you dirty xabashi:umad:

Your irrelevant and laangaab that’s why you always have Darood name in you raw meat eating mouth Eeeedoor it’s the only way your irrelevant ass can stay in the news you dirty xabashi:umad:

You must be a b00n hunter gatherer. My favorite activity is triggering Langaab sandal thieving degenerates such as yourself

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
war the ****** midget is insulting you and all you thrtow is diplomatic talk, what happened to your usualy craziness, war karbash the ****** or you and your B00000n race will lose espect,

this Mj ****** used to bow for huuraale and now he insults you,

are you scared of him?

are you rtoo busy sharpening your teeth, coward,

war fight back and put him in his place,

walle Ogaden waa geesi asli, real men, we made to of our slaves insults each other over kismayo

we been busy whilst they fight each other,

alxamdulilah, this makes me so happy to see my enemies fighting,

take darood and kab iyo lax and shoved it both yall,

:sass2: please continue fighting, more chance for me to rule both yall in jubbaland,

Warya my pet teeri beta. I karbashed him the same way I've always karbashed you booon. That MJ and you booon still bow down to Barre Hiiraale. No only fulay is you fam. The Sheikh waa geesi geesi dhalay. Not like you a coward joining Al Kabob or KDF. Marehan are the geesi people. And you booons and MJ are slaves to us Marehan Ugaases. And only I can rule you in Jubaland since it's my native mammul. Your from DDS. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
mareahn waa good at fighrting but waa not very patient, they have no vision, no staregy

Mj will work hard and then cut of their own arm or leg when they are successful, they need to learn humbleness,

Ogaden waa long term, staregic, they will perserve, build slowly their momentum, waa like elephant, they move slow but strong,

we never lose a peice of land, if you kick us , we will be back 100 years later,

Ogaden waa also racist, he looks down on others, in NFD on lock, Ogadenia on lock, jubbaland soon on lock insha Allah,

harti lakiin waa cowards at war, good at mouthyiness, but even russia and maerican somwrtmes needs men to die for her cause, harti do not want to die,

marehan will put up the most mafia as a leader, they do not think, then they lose it,

Ogaden will place in and invite all to share,

look at Ogadeinya, we have 43 tribes , for 1000 years sicne we moved away from our harti relatives, we have dozens of tribes that have lived and married our girls yet they never tatste power,

mareahn and mj biggest weakness is they fear each other and fear Ogaden deep down, becasue i it comes to one man one vote they know their place,

Ogaden has resouces, the greenest lands and all animal exported out of hargeysa and bosso waa from deep Ogaden lands, thus if we move that to kismayo htier economies are over,

also Ogaden can fight, waa brave, so daroods all day destroy each other,

if daroods were united they can rule and own east africa,

they cover easly 70% + of all lands, rivers, green land, coasts, and they have seats of govrment in kenya and ethiopia, lakiin darood waa his worst enemiey, waa useless self hating idiots,

a hawiye and 1door will united to keep darood out, but darood kills his own kind,

look at dhulbahante/harti killing each other last week, waa doqomo, Mohamed zubeer will never watch Ogaden sub clans to fight, where is gaas, that useless economist, why is he silent,

if jidwaq killed each other, Ogaden will intervene no doubt and advise them,

yet Mj sits and watches as his harti cousins wipe each other out,

useless daroods, you could have ruled like kings yet you are too focused on each other,

gun gun dhasehy daroods,

and dr osman, stop boasting about kismayo, we conqueed jubbalnd in by 1820-1840 and took NFD by 1870 when your midget people were still in dusty puntland,

no need to boast to marehans, that will only drive them towards hawiye arms,

marehans are good at being used by hawiye, like dhulbahante they have no self confidence or respect, waa foot soldiers of habaar gidir,

Jooji beenta waryaa us Marehan Ugaases are experts in politics and combat. We have visions and strategies we use to get what we want. No MJ and cagdheers booons are the ones that fear Marehan because they know Marehan are the people's choice and face of Darood. So stay in your place booon boy. Jubaland is our mammul Marehan mammul fam. Us Marehan Ugaases use them yellow eyed aliens. They respect us because we are their masters same way with you.

Guuul Ogaadeen waa dad gob ah waan tolkeyga in terms of dhaqan they are closest to us along with Dhulos and Leelkase but Ogaadeen can be nasty sometimes waxaa la yiri Ogaadeen waxay dul fuulan kama kacaan when they are on top they won’t let you live waa doqon that’s where hatred for OG comes from nothing else you need to be humble in victory and smile in defeat Ogaadeen waa landheere laakiin sida laangaab bay u dhaaqmaan they either rule you with an iron fist or you rule them with an iron fist there no way to share with them so it better not to even live with them

@Teeri-Alpha @garad gacmadheere @Ferrari @DR OSMAN

darood in geenral waa all the same, marehan rule with iron fist, Mj though like other hartis cannot fight also dont like to share, we are all the same, once we tatste power we are atatcked to it,

marehan did the same to somalia when they rule, Marehan were like a doqon killing every tribe, your no so innocent shaolan, siad barre karbash with an iron fist mj, door, hawiye etc , we whooped them, until the rebelled,

bs: we have to rule with an iron fist, have you seen how much qashin tribes live with in DDSR region, noticed how they are gun and get easily assmilited? waa langaab mineset, we dont do that, thus we have to karbash all langabs because giving them power waa very dangerous,

when marehan gained power, they destroyed somalia rather than give up, so why should we ?

Warya my pet teeri beta. I karbashed him the same way I've always karbashed you booon. That MJ and you booon still bow down to Barre Hiiraale. No only fulay is you fam. The Sheikh waa geesi geesi dhalay. Not like you a coward joining Al Kabob or KDF. Marehan are the geesi people. And you booons and MJ are slaves to us Marehan Ugaases. And only I can rule you in Jubaland since it's my native mammul. Your from DDS. :cryinglaughsmiley:

ahahahhahaha

we placed hurraale in prison, in Ethiopia then deported him then kicked him out of kismayo after he agreed to leave his wife and daughters behind as insurance,

ahhaha, crazy marehan dude shekh, please change your name, your semi shaydan

Boowe the best resturants in the united kingdom are owned by mj, theres no known ogaden restaurants in london or united kingdom.

ahahaha,

all the mj restaurants i been to the owners and mj staff pick their noses,

obviously if you think the best ones are owned by mjs then you have not travelled in London extensively

to fair fair, i only know of about 8 Ogaden restuarnts in west london, Ogadens have now ventured to bigger things like imporatnt from kenya and selling in UK or just chekc the number of Ogadens hwo own pharmacies

Ogadens now own pharmacies in hayes, southall, east, west london and even brimingham, manchester, leeds,

i have never seen non Ogaden owned pharmacies,

mjs run restuanrs, mjs do not get edcatuion on avergae,

only somali tribes i know who really study, atleast for darood anyways are Ogaden and mareahns,

mjs waa restaunt and internet cafe owners, but a small minority of their people study higher advanced degrees,

all the somalis i ever met with masters or phds and woerking as economist, engineer, doctors, architects with Ogaden and marehn it comes to darood,

hawiye doesnt study, but Dagodia, abgaal is rare to be seen at university

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
hoooyada baan wasna adoon yahow half tanzanianka bantuka ah,

, get our name out of your dirty gun half Tanzanian bantu mouth Madow yahow midgetka yahow,
Boowe doing the dhaanto wont gain you freedom kkk

Horta you are a laangaab reer isaaq you blood is tainted with isaaq boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay i support mujahid abdi iley laandheere reer abdille in sha Allah he will regain his freedom and regain his rightful place as the leader of DDSI

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ahahaha,

all the mj restaurants i been to the owners and mj staff pick their noses,

obviously if you think the best ones are owned by mjs then you have not travelled in London extensively

to fair fair, i only know of about 8 Ogaden restuarnts in west london, Ogadens have now ventured to bigger things like imporatnt from kenya and selling in UK or just chekc the number of Ogadens hwo own pharmacies

Ogadens now own pharmacies in hayes, southall, east, west london and even brimingham, manchester, leeds,

i have never seen non Ogaden owned pharmacies,

mjs run restuanrs, mjs do not get edcatuion on avergae,

only somali tribes i know who really study, atleast for darood anyways are Ogaden and mareahns,

mjs waa restaunt and internet cafe owners, but a small minority of their people study higher advanced degrees,

all the somalis i ever met with masters or phds and woerking as economist, engineer, doctors, architects with Ogaden and marehn it comes to darood,

hawiye doesnt study, but Dagodia, abgaal is rare to be seen at university
Name me one restaurant that is well known in london or even the united kingdom thats owned by ogaden

giphy.gif

Boowe doing the dhaanto wont gain you freedom kkk

Horta you are a laangaab reer isaaq you blood is tainted with isaaq boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay i support mujahid abdi iley laandheere reer abdille in sha Allah he will regain his freedom and regain his rightful place as the leader of DDSI

pussy boy, do not insult reer isaaq, waa noble, mustafa cagjar gave yall a minister where reer cabdulle would never recognised yall, iley used to beat mjs and send liyu afetr them and their lands where they did as they wished, you have stockholm syndrome,

if it helps, i am reer cabdulle reer ugas xirsi reer ugas warfa, hassan turki and ahmed madoobe same laf, regardless, your mj cousins in DDSR bow for mustafa cagjar a reer isaaq Ugaas is their leader, like it or hate it,

oh and dont forget my uncle Omar jees the great, one day alone he threw 70 mj goons off the tallest building in kismayo, he made it legal to exterminate them after they killed hassan turkis first cousin, no wonder why you hate reer isaaq, Ahmed Omar Jees puts fear in the heart of your people, keep hating, mjs be saying boowe how low can we bow for you President Cagjar Omar and kiss his ring,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending