This is why polygamy should be done.. to avoid zina.. and why it should be accepted

Cheating is never justified but would you just expect your husband to ‘control himself’? Wouldn’t the correct answer be to satisfy his needs and vice versa? Or marry someone with a similar libido?

Both husbands and wives need to satisfy each other. That is an important part of marriage.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A man cannot marry his brother's wife while he is still alive. This is not the message. This is about polygamy in general. Men need more than 1 wife. I know a few brothers who have told me 1 wife is insufficient for them. It should be normalized among the western brainwashed women.

A man cannot marry his brother's wife while he is still alive. This is not the message. This is about polygamy in general. Men need more than 1 wife. I know a few brothers who have told me 1 wife is insufficient for them. It should be normalized among the western brainwashed women.
It doesn't matter if their western or not a lot of women hate this and it's their preference no ones been brainwashed. :drakewtf:Also why are you defending a man who commited zina:mugshotman:

That Reddit page is full of weird people. Bal waxan eega :kanyehmm:
F6B325BC-A955-4163-BE92-E99F26F29525.jpeg

You’re right no one wants to deal with a Somali man full time, polygyny is a mercy for us.:mjswag:

Last edited:
Unless your rich don't think about polygamy as its super selfish and inconsiderate

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) wasn't rich. We shouldn't add or remove rules to the din. The husband has to be able to provide. He doesn't necessarily have to be rich. If someone has a burning desire to practice polygamy, let him.

reer

VIP
Polygamy is only for men that can afford it AND the ones that can treat each wife equally. So learn to lower your gaze and control yourself.

The end.
gulf arabs narry multiple women when their income increases and make sure their kids and wives inay ku raaxeestaan lacagtooda. laakiin too many somali niman when lacgta wax yar ay badato immediately wuxuu ku darsanaa xaas 2aad. the first family kuma raaxeesan improved life standard because hes busy with guur.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) wasn't rich. We shouldn't add or remove rules to the din. The husband has to be able to provide. He doesn't necessarily have to be rich. If someone has a burning desire to practice polygamy, let him.
We do not live prophet Mohammeds time. In todays world you can please and have stability of multiple families with average or above average income. U need them big bucks unless you have it its selfish having people relying on you and can't provide

We do not live prophet Mohammeds time. In todays world you can please and have stability of multiple families with average or above average income. U need them big bucks unless you have it its selfish having people relying on you and can't provide

Islam is the same today as 1,400 years ago. You don't have the authority to change its rules.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Islam is the same today as 1,400 years ago. You don't have the authority to change its rules.
How am I changing rules? Am just applying it todays world. Its okay to practice polygamy but it cost money you can not apply 6th or 7th century cost if living to 21st century. It cost money to provide for multiple families. Average income just don't cut it. Plus you have to provide your families with the rights which one of them is to provide. Don't be like old somali men who do this they are the ones who create degenerates in cour community because lack of guidance. You don't know how hard it is divide your time and resources to multiple families. It's basically impossible to raise successful and productive offspring with out being 100% parents.

How am I changing rules? Am just applying it todays world. Its okay to practice polygamy but it cost money you can not apply 6th or 7th century cost if living to 21st century. It cost money to provide for multiple families. Average income just don't cut it. Plus you have to provide your families with the rights which one of them is to provide. Don't be like old somali men who do this they are the ones who create degenerates in cour community because lack of guidance. You don't know how hard it is divide your time and resources to multiple families. It's basically impossible to raise successful and productive offspring with out being 100% parents.

The rules are the same as then. Anonymous posters on the internet are not a source of Islamic legislation.

Trending

Latest posts