This is why polygamy should be done.. to avoid zina.. and why it should be accepted

lmfao this defeats the whole purpose of not committing zina. If it was an official wedding and his first wife is happy than so be it, but sex on the side without any official wedding? this gotta be a joke

Marrying your sister in law is haram regardless. So I fail to see how polygamy will help in that situation.

Instead of being disgusted by a husband and a sister who would even stoop to this level, you want to make excuses for them.

Waar waxaan wa waax walan. Allah na ka qaabo.

Last edited:
If man have wife how can he commit zina when he can have sex with his wife every day when he want it and tht is exuce cuz tht man was lusting and having desire for other woman other then his wife
Men or mens tht have wife or wifes and commit zina are bad and shouldnt make exuce like i want to get 2 wife seee this is why I committed zina

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Polygamy is for rich men who have the time and resources to take care of his family and divide his time. Unless you got the big bucks you don't cut it why ? Because its unfair on your side as your not a provider who can provide and build for his families.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I should write a thread about it one day hoping to open their minds because many women severely underestimate the urges men have. When our Prophet said there is no fitna bigger than women to men, you have to take his word for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should write a thread about it one day hoping to open their minds because many women severely underestimate the urges men have. When our Prophet said there is no fitna bigger than women to men, you have to take his word for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Polygamy is only for men that can afford it AND the ones that can treat each wife equally. So learn to lower your gaze and control yourself.

The end.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Polygamy is only for men that can afford it AND the ones that can treat each wife equally.
You're right but that's irrelevant to the topic. OP is right to say that the overwhelming vast majority of the women won't accept polygamy and i'm pointing out the reasons so if they really care about their husband, they would encourage them to get a second wife.

Just go for women who want it and encourage it. Less buuq and everyone will be happy 👍🏾.
I can imagine it would be very nerve wracking to ask her in front of her mahram before our marriage is settled.

Last edited:
You're right but that's irrelevant to the topic. OP is right to say that the overwhelming vast majority of the women won't accept polygamy and i'm pointing out the reasons so if they really care about their husband, they would encourage them to get a second wife.
Just go for women who want it and encourage it. Less buuq and everyone will be happy 👍🏾.

:ayaanswag:

No, I could argue if they really cared about their husband they would encourage him not to as not treating wives equally is a huge sin.

Sometimes think about Akhira and not just your private parts.

Also, OP isn't right as marrying your sister in Law is haram. So this whole thread is disgusting and retarded. You lot will forever make excuses for men being immoral.

Xaruun

VIP
Polygamy is only for men that can afford it AND the ones that can treat each wife equally. So learn to lower your gaze and control yourself.

The end.
Cheating is never justified but would you just expect your husband to ‘control himself’? Wouldn’t the correct answer be to satisfy his needs and vice versa? Or marry someone with a similar libido?

Trending