This is WHY i SAY Tik Tok is a Community of Mental illness Trolls.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To say i laughed until i collapsed is an understatement! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Pure brainrot
20240505_011503.jpg

I find it disturbing that your cousin stayed the entire time and watched his futo, only asking him to leave after he was done :susp:
The worst most disgusting shit you will find on the darn web is done by Scandinavians or balkans it’s either one of them, if I was Hitler I would save the Jews for later and focus on these two groups humans aren’t safe from their dhaqanxumo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even their accent is disgusting:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:I fucking hate these people man! They’re disgusting waa yaq yaqsi iyo labolabo isku jirto

U know after watching that video i went to google and searched WHO ARE BULGARIANS ENEMY COUNTRY??? I had a feeling he lied about where he is from- and since he looked crazy like Somalis- he probably said the name of an enemy country. Just like us- when we r doing something shady in public we say we are ethiopians

Tell me more about the manners. Are they aggressive? Thieves? Drink alot of alcohol? Thats the picture about them i get! How disgusting to watch that walaahi. He literally split his fuuto cheeks to make the sound louder. uuuuuffffff disgusting.

@Samatar03 and yes i was puzzled why Hussein Og didn't get disgusted so quick and kicked him out. He waited until second or third fuuto dhuuso sound.

uuufeeey