This is what you call handsome. We need this. We want this.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yo it’s 4/20 tomorrow.:ooh:
AqWc.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We really gonna do this now? When will this end? “Bire”?
giphy.gif

I could never be mean to you. Ever! I must protect my heart, bro. I have to be concerned about the toll younger men can take. Just look what Nick Cannon did to Mariah Carey.

Before
GettyImages-531369020.jpg

After
7eff795fabd2f7553e40272fd88e0435.png

Look what Bobby Brown did to Whitney

Before

article-2099981-11B09FEA000005DC-91_964x986.jpg

After
whitney-houston-cocaine.jpg

This is Priyanka now and this could be her if things don't work out with Nick Johnas

Priyanka%2Bchopra%2Bwiki.png

1587362405369.png

Wroooooong

He lives in Europe, the team he plays for rented an apartment for him and he said I mean I heard it was really boring and he misses his family.

Wait are we talking about the same guy?
Me and Knowles were getting closer and you just ruined years of my work in a split second :jcoleno::mjkkk::mjhaps:

Knowles don't listen to her, I'm a danish citizen and I'll build you a nice house with a beautiful garden, Reiko don't want to see your happiness :kendrickcry:

The hottest Somali guy I had ever seen just happened to have been my neighbour. I was 15 at the time and he was 23. He had a little fanax in his teeth, perfect features and a solid hairline. He was on another level of attractiveness to the point my heart would flutter whenever I saw him. He was also very nice to me. I wonder what he looks like now?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I could never be mean to you. Ever! I must protect my heart, bro. I have to be concerned about the toll younger men can take. Just look what Nick Cannon did to Mariah Carey.

Before
GettyImages-531369020.jpg

After
7eff795fabd2f7553e40272fd88e0435.png

Look what Bobby Brown did to Whitney

Before
article-2099981-11B09FEA000005DC-91_964x986.jpg

After
whitney-houston-cocaine.jpg

This is Priyanka now and this could be her if things don't work out with Nick Johnas

Priyanka%2Bchopra%2Bwiki.png

View attachment 108842

To be fair, Bobby and Whitney had been taking hard drugs for many years and I’m just not sure what happened to Mariah.:cosbyhmm:

Forget these bidaar ridden dudes. I am Cushitic Jon Snow.:mjswag:

Last edited:
Wroooooong

He lives in Europe, the team he plays for rented an apartment for him and he said I mean I heard it was really boring and he misses his family.

Wait are we talking about the same guy?

If he is in Europe, you might as well hand him over to me, long-distance never works. Also, the fact that he is that hot lets you know he might be lacking in intelligence or a sense of humour.

Why would you want to end up with a Ferarri without an engine when you can have someone like @Abdalla who has a nice personality, high intellect, good character, great sense of humour, no ex-girlfriend baggage somalispot account with a vip tag.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If he is in Europe, you might as well hand him over to me, long-distance never works. Also, the fact that he is that hot lets you know he might be lacking in intelligence or a sense of humour.

Why would you want to end up with a Ferarri without an engine when you can have someone like @Abdalla who has a nice personality, high intellect, good character, great sense of humour, no ex-girlfriend baggage somalispot account with a vip tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Don't do my cousin abdalla like that, we might be beefing but I'm still on his side.

Youre right he seems dumb lmfao. His not so hot brother is successful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be fair, Bobby and Whitney had been taking hard drugs for many years and I’m just not sure what happened to Mariah.:cosbyhmm:

Forget these bidaar ridden dudes. I am Cushitic Jon Snow.:mjswag:

I've noticed the story often ends in tears. :comeon: I need some heavy assurances. Plus @Gibiin-Udug will certainly riff riff your timo until you become bald through mechanical pulling.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bidaar is not a worry of mine this is how my hair look in the Seattle rain. Assurances of what kind?
EcstaticEssentialHaddock-max-1mb.gif

:farmajoyaab: Now your eyes are bright and your heart is full. Over time you'll start pouring it into your shaqo by cheating on me with your work. It will become your only focus and younger women will deal our cyber romance a coupe de grace (death blow) by sliding into your DMs. I'm afraid you'll acquiesce. I can't hex them all. My qumayo powers aren't that strong.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:farmajoyaab: Now your eyes are bright and your heart is full. Over time you'll start pouring it into your shaqo by cheating on me with your work. It will become your only focus and younger women will deal our cyber romance a coupe de grace (death blow) by sliding into your DMs. I'm afraid you'll acquiesce. I can't hex them all. My qumayo powers aren't that strong.
No internet xalimo can tear me from you what is the jibber jabber. :draketf:

Majerteen men don’t cheat 2020. :shaq:

Trending

Latest posts