This is what you call handsome. We need this. We want this.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
c20d4df4874402acc12d7d8b5fac5a2e.jpg

89300691_931996167217842_6798783087154662088_n.jpg

6945c96dc969f372bb79a1f8909305ad.jpg

422ee6cdcc58d5dc3eac9936310b85ea.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not big like West African I never said thats what you guys were dreaming of but big nostrils nonetheless hmdlh I can smell more air
Well you complained about having big nose and Madow hair and I assumed you looked like this.

Hakeem-Kae-Kazim-504x336.jpg

Ooooooooops.

psyche

To each their own
Not big like West African I never said thats what you guys were dreaming of but big nostrils nonetheless hmdlh I can smell more air

These people are missing out on big noses. They end up suffering with nasal problems because of their tight airway while we are able to freely inhale and exhale.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
These people are missing out on big noses. They end up suffering with nasal problems because of their tight airway while we are able to freely inhale and exhale.
Yooooo I heard other Somalis are more frustrated than us and kill each other more because they get less oxygen kkkkk its so frustrating

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Well you complained about having big nose and Madow hair and I assumed you looked like this.

Hakeem-Kae-Kazim-504x336.jpg

Ooooooooops.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOOO wallahi even if I looked like that I would own it wallahi