This is what happens when perverts have nothing serious to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man should be in the olympics wallai, the mental leaps he performs on religious questions are in a class for themselves. Did he really say that letting the wife be on top of you is Shaitans way of turning you into a homosexual who wants to be penetrated in the bum slowly but surely :mjlol::russ:

VixR

Veritas
Babe, this isn't totally haram, but Satan might make me ask you to peg me later. Next page of the Kamasutra, I beg of you.

Last edited:
Most halimos are too heavy for cowgirl style (on top). However missionary and doggy is fine.

They can't even move their legs 1 meter apart never mind their hips, when your that obese or fat nothing hurts more then trying 1/50 of a split move.

How any dude can stomach such women is beyond me, vile and disgusting.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Most halimos are too heavy for cowgirl style (on top). However missionary and doggy is fine.
What's that @Bohol , all I'm reading is a man that can't take a little weight. Bench press us nooh, or are those noodle hands not for the job?

Bohol

VIP
They can't even move their legs 1 meter apart never mind their hips, when your that obese or fat nothing hurts more then trying 1/50 of a split move.

How any dude can stomach such women is beyond me, vile and disgusting.

lol true they have huge lower body.

Bohol

VIP
What's that @Bohol , all I'm reading is a man that can't take a little weight. Bench press us nooh, or are those noodle hands not for the job?

I am strong but I am not risking my dick fracturing in the process of a hippopotamus being on top of it. Cowgirl style only works with slim/average girls.

hippo-12b.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Islam really subjugate women in many ways. women can't pray in congregation or lead prayers, they have to cover themselves, they are worth less than men etc.....and now women shouldn't be taking control during sex.

Islam needs a reformation

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do these sheikhs worry about what happens in the bedroom? Why are they acting Islam revolves only around how a man and woman should have sex? They need to learn more about the religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending