This is what happens if you race mix

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The perks of interracial marriages is it’s just you and her on your own. No one will come to check you or them expecting help like money or remittance.

Unlike same tribe-tribe marriages, you get visits, calls and other bs 24/7.

You can't call me a feminist when i am talking about clear gender roles and the rest of you are literally now trying to argue that men and women are the same.

It goes

It has everything to with language, because the first few years is when children's language skills develop. If your hooyo didn't teach you or speak to you ect, you would be struggling now.

A mother has a huge impact on a childs life. And right now, just to fit your agenda you're trying to deny that. You're smarter than this, which is why i am saying you're disingenuous.

If your mother never taught you af somali, how to look after yourself or morals, you would probably not be the man you are today.
You are right. A mother does teach the children Af Somali in most cases but so does the father. But what’s your point in all of this ?. Because the fact of the matter is, Somali culture is patriarchal

The father however, isn’t a big force in caregiving, at all. That’s how it is in islam
He protects and works for the better of the family
You are, this entire forum is really conservative. Take a political compass test or something lmaoo, it’s literally so obvious.
chart.png
Apparently not. :childplease: