This is unfathomable!Just so unreal! A Somali father gunned down front of his family N Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This restaurant is located like 20 min drive from my house. It is located in an upper income neighborhood. I've been to the restaurant numerous times.

AUN

menace

VIP
Near the intersection with Sawmill Rd. Right across the street from the Firestone auto shop.

Yes sir !

Can you imagine how many times I ate from that restaurant ....

I only stopped going to that restaurant after this

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Yes sir !

Can you imagine how many times I ate from that restaurant ....

I only stopped going to that restaurant after this

I never ate at Golden Corral in my life and after seeing that video on worldstar a while ago, I don't intend on ever going.

I used to sometimes go to the Hometown Buffet near Easton back in the day but I haven't been to a buffet in a while.

menace

VIP
I never ate at Golden Corral in my life and after seeing that video on worldstar a while ago, I don't intend on ever going.

I used to sometimes go to the Hometown Buffet near Easton back in the day but I haven't been to a buffet in a while.

I have officially going to buffets ever since seeing this video ...

Now I just use my Groupon app to have food freshly cooked

Remember the days we use to go to hometown B for Eid luncheon :banderas::deadrose: where all the little undisciplined faruuqs that any Somali women popped out be dipping their fingers in the foods in the stands :drakewtf::jcoleno::kanyehmm::pacspit::snoop:

HalyeeyQaran

I have officially going to buffets ever since seeing this video ...

Now I just use my Groupon app to have food freshly cooked

Remember the days we use to go to hometown B for Eid luncheon :banderas::deadrose: where all the little undisciplined faruuqs that any Somali women popped out be dipping their fingers in the foods in the stands :drakewtf::jcoleno::kanyehmm::pacspit::snoop:
:chrisfreshhah::dead: 2006-07 shit after Eid prayer. :banderas:

Yo menace I'm on the west side rn, pull up nigga. :sureman:

HalyeeyQaran

Come bro.

PTddW6Jh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts