THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, NIGGAS GOTTA HIT THE GYM ASAPPP

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Not a Somali? Not our problem!
1A578C6F-B634-47E1-8E21-0031985DE5B9.png

This guy has embaressed us for the longest, I remember the video that went viral with him and those xalimos doing a trend dance:snoop:
And to OP, +1 for promoting gym culture. School these shuluq lurkers and other gym neglecting xoolo’s.

I had some family over and cooked them bariis & hilib in midst of a diet (lean bulk/clean bulk). This reer titanic qaraabo of mine tried to squeeze an ounce of saliid macsaro in our suugo. I slapped him harder than will smith did chris rock, told we dont do this shit around here. The other day he tried to use soy milk in our shaax. I told him daaqada aan ka tuuro dibjir yahow, go to the gym and become a man

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I had some family over and cooked them bariis & hilib in midst of a diet (lean bulk/clean bulk). This reer titanic qaraabo of mine tried to squeeze an ounce of saliid macsaro in our suugo. I slapped him harder than will smith did chris rock, told we dont do this shit around here. The other day he tried to use soy milk in our shaax. I told him daaqada aan ka tuuro dibjir yahow, go to the gym and become a man

Soy?? An offense that warrands exile, your titaanic walaal is too much ilbax, you need to send him back.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This thread turning sus faraxs doing advanced calculation and analysis

Attachments

• 3677ccceac1f45fe8ea86ec1ef616e64.jpg
    3677ccceac1f45fe8ea86ec1ef616e64.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 34