This is the chance for xalimos in the west to redeem themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know that for the last decade or so the reputations of the xalimos in the west has been going downhill.

They have been seen as the worst image of Muslims in the west by all Muslim communities.

They have also been seen as welfare taking with each xalimo dragging 6-8 kids the least. But above all they have had the tag of cheap of clean for long now and it seems they can't shrugged it off.

I think 2018 should be the time to redeem themselves.

VIP
You niggas who repeatedly diss our women have serious issues. They're the backbones of our community. They're viewed in better light than we are. So Plz f*ck off.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
we all know that for the last decade or so the reputations of the xalimos in the west has been going downhill.

They have been seen as the worst image of Muslims in the west by all Muslim communities.

They have also been seen as welfare taking with each xalimo dragging 6-8 kids the least. But above all they have had the tag of cheap of clean for long now and it seems they can't shrugged it off.

Xalimos are way better than fadhi ku dhirir having, tea drinking, basto legged faaraxs.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It goes both ways a nigga disses all halimos then a halimo gets emotional and disses all abdis. Shits turning into the African Americans wallahi

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Its the khat chewing, coffee gossiping and jobless Abdis that people notice.
:manny:

You niggas who repeatedly diss our women have serious issues. They're the backbones of our community. They're viewed in better light than we are. So Plz f*ck off.
Who has dissed who?? I just stated what is the image of xalimos in the west according to others and even to Somalis themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its the khat chewing, coffee gossiping and jobless Abdis that people notice.
:manny:
Well where I live it's xalimos who are dragging 6-8 kids (some with different fathers) to fill the welfare form to fill their pockets. You hardly see that with men and even Swedish nationalists will tell you this.
And we don't wanna speak of being cheap and clean :bell:
Men are accused for things like crime which am not saying it's better but it's another topic.

Well where I live it's xalimos who are dragging 6-8 kids (some with different fathers) to fill the welfare form to fill their pockets. You hardly see that with men and even Swedish nationalists will tell you this.
Men are accused for things like crime which am not saying it's better but it's another topic.
I think you're confusing the xalimos with the older By crime you mean standing around in Tensta and Rinkeby selling drugs or going to town raping Swedish women.
Well the men are being more than accused. But if I'm not remembering wrong, the Xalimos are graduating uni at far higher rate than the Abdis in Sweden. And the part about having a lot of kids are apply to the older generation

I think you're confusing the xalimos with the older By crime you mean standing around in Tensta and Rinkeby selling drugs or going to town raping Swedish women.

Well the men are being more than accused. But if I'm not remembering wrong, the Xalimos are graduating uni at far higher rate than the Abdis in Sweden. And the part about having a lot of kids are apply to the older generation
Not necessarily the older generation we have seen xalimos well into their mid 20's and dragging kids of diffent fathers.

And it's also the xalimos between 30- 15 years who have the tag cheap and clean not the older ones lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The audacity some men have, what have you and your kind contributed to society? Somali women have achieved more than their counterparts, go to any university and you will see more Somali women than men. They are a lot more Somali women who have professional jobs than Somali men.

Keep working in your warehouse job making minimum wage, complaining about why Somali women chose to marry outside their race and not settle for a bum.

Not necessarily the older generation we have seen xalimos well into their mid 20's and dragging kids of diffent fathers.

And it's also the xalimos between 30- 15 years who have the tag cheap and clean not the older ones lol
I hardly doubt that Somali women in their mid 20s who grew up in Sweden are having that many kids with different men. And what's the criteria of being tagged unclean and cheap? It's quite weird that underaged girls would even come up in your discussions. Again, the men aren't doing so well either with them being accused of raping Swedish women and selling drugs.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The audacity some men have, what have you and your kind contributed to society? Somali women have achieved more than their counterparts, go to any university and you will see more Somali women than men. They are a lot more Somali women who have professional jobs than Somali men.

Keep working in your warehouse job making minimum wage, complaining about why Somali women chose to marry outside their race and not settle for a bum.
They're trolling :whoa::whoa: don't take them seriously

I hardly doubt that Somali women in their mid 20s who grew up in Sweden are having that many kids with different men. And what's the criteria of being tagged unclean and cheap? It's quite weird that underaged girls would even come up in your discussions. Again, the men aren't doing so well either with them being accused of raping Swedish women and selling drugs.
First of all you both need to understand that I'm not here to defend Farah's and not here to compare xalimos to Farah's. If you want to argue for Farah's then start a thread where we can argue for that.

I'm simply pointing out that xalimos in the west have bad reputations and it's about time they redeem themselves.

The criteria for being cheap and clean is simple, you only need to be Somali xalimos lol.... that tag only applies to them and no one else.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Xalimos in the US outperform their counterparts in education. I met many xalimos in a Somali wedding who had bachelor's degrees. Somalis are actually doing better in the USA than in Europe or Canada.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

That's because the west in general favour females over males it's a gynocentric society where feminism is the order of the day. For example the divorce courts favour women likewise the family courts, fathers in the west are reduced to sperm donors they have no right to see their kids yet they still have to maintain them and their mother.

But many young Somali men are returning back home and some settling back home in order to rebuild their country.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think the reason Somali girls tend to be more loose than their Arab, Turkish, Indian counterparts is cause Somalis don't practise honor killings likewise the Somali women don't get disowned by their families if they get divorced they won't be ostracised infact it's engaged hence single mother homes being prevalent amongst Somalis in the diaspora

I think the reason Somali girls tend to be more loose than their Arab, Turkish, Indian counterparts is cause Somalis don't practise honor killings likewise the Somali women don't get disowned by their families if they get divorced they won't be ostracised infact it's engaged hence single mother homes being prevalent amongst Somalis in the diaspora
I don't think it's because of honor killings the others are not loose. Not all Arabs practice honor killings btw.

The reason why xalimos are loose is because they are far more naive than the others and are willingly ready to give up their nacnac quite easily.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't think it's because of honor killings the others are not loose. Not all Arabs practice honor killings btw.

The reason why xalimos are loose is because they are far more naive than the others and are willingly ready to give up their nacnac quite easily.
I agree it's not solely honor killing but I can assure you it plays a big factor, personally I have many Arab friends and you're right in that they're taught from a young age to respect men you have to bear in mind that almost all Arab households the father is in charge likewise with Turkish, Indian families unfortunately most Somali women have swollowed the feminist pill whole and accepted the government as their sugar daddy taking fathers out the equation it's a sad state of affairs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What many xalimos who have the Beyoncé mindset don't understand is that kids need to be exposed to their fathers masculine energy if you keep fathers away thinking you're somehow punishing the father then think again cause the only people that will be most affected will be the kids, but some women are selfish they won't miss out on an opportunity to get free money and house paid for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending