This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now Siad Barre's government was illegitimate? Your grandfather Abdullahi Yusuf didn't think so when he was serving under that government as an officer in the military. Siad Barre should've put two in his head instead of sending him to prison. You're trying to decorate some power-hungry political failure who used to give back massages to Aideed in prison. Aideed was more of a man than him. While Aideed was fighting in Ugandisho, Abdullahi Yusuf was being fed raw meat in a remote Ethiopian prison. :childplease:
All this time time I thought he was hiding:ulachen001:When his people needed him in galkayo dude was nowhere to be seen:ftw9nwa:

S

Shamis

@Duchess sorry to butt in but you don't understand famine or drought. I only interjected because you made fun of my God - but you seriously need to some extra readings on the subject matter.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It is better off now than it was under Barre. The facts are on my side. Tell me, how is a drought relevant to this discussion? If Abo Siyad were here, would he have prayed to Waaq and done the rain dance to stop droughts from ever happening or something? :what:You don't even notice how ridiculous you look for using a famine to score political points in the defence of team MOD but I need to remind myself that you're the same person who asked why I don't like Barre since I'm not Omar Mohamud.:stopit:

I'm out.
Learn the fucking difference between famine and drought in famine people
People die:uCkf6mf:
How many people died of famine under siyaad barre?:jgjrrmx:
Like I said the famine counts as one countless other things from somali females getting sexually exploited by bantu troops to somalis dying on sea. But hey I don't think you care since mjland is safe.:ulachen001:
Your a typical mj straight face lying to me somalis themselves are running away from somalia going to any country in the world except somalia yet here you are telling me how great somalia is right now

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess sorry to butt in but you don't understand famine or drought. I only interjected because you made fun of my God - but you seriously need to some extra readings on the subject matter.

Sorry for offending your God. My sincere apologies, it wasn't my intention. What I meant was that Bandit's argument that Somalia was better under Barre because no drought occurred is stupid and shows his lack of knowledge. What about Abaartii Dabadheer? Lack of a central government doesn't cause droughts just like having a central government doesn't prevent a drought. They could have addressed the points the Economics professor made with regards to why Somalis as a whole are doing better off without Barre instead of using a famine to score political points.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She's a qabilist she tries to hide it:ftw9nwa:
Basically in her mind she's thinking thinking mj are fine I don't care:ulachen001:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sorry for offending your God. My sincere apologies, it wasn't my intention. What I meant was that Bandit's argument that Somalia was better under Barre because no drought occurred is stupid and shows his lack of knowledge. What about Abaartii Dabadheer? Lack of a central government doesn't cause droughts just like having a central government doesn't prevent a drought. They could have addressed the points the Economics professor made with regards to why Somalis as a whole are doing better off without Barre instead of using a famine to score political points.
For some one who's highly educated your having a hard time telling the difference between drought and famine:ftw9nwa:
Fyi if the economy of somalia is good why are somalis running to bantu countries to do business

Duchess

VIP
She's a qabilist she tries to hide it:ftw9nwa:
Basically in her mind she's thinking thinking mj are fine I don't care:ulachen001:

Doesn't that make you a qabilist too? You're concerned with your tol who have gone from being in power under Barre to becoming Somalia's Kurds. lol

I've never hidden that I'm a qabilist. We're all qabilist but some of y'all wanna front like you're above qabil while attacking certain clans.

S

Shamis

No problems! I'm arguing that a government can prevent a famine related to a severe drought. The rivers never dried up, many people simply didn't have access to them and no one has asked why. Also, there were places with running taps, people selling chlorinated/cleaned water and yet a quarter of a million people died - these people were probably IDP's a million times over, someone needed to step in. A government could have done something if small businesses have the tools to supply water even in a drought. There's groundwater, river water, desalinated water - a lot of could have been done, it doesn't have to be deterministic like waiting for rain. The food crisis was predicted months in advance. The farms could have been irrigated, the farmers could have had support to make sure that they didn't tire out the soil (from not having enough land to farm consistently on - some needs to be left fallow for the soil to recover and you also need to farm a variety of things to make good soil - how much of that can a poor farmer achieve on his own?) and so on. Somalia has enough to never experience hunger on that scale - it just needs a body or a government to run the operation. So far no one is interested.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Doesn't that make you a qabilist too? You're concerned with your tol who have gone from being in power under Barre to becoming Somalia's Kurds. lol

I've never hidden that I'm a qabilist. We're all qabilist but some of y'all wanna front like you're above qabil while attacking certain clans.
Your right:ulachen001: We experienced worst before we'll bounce back:ulachen001: Every dog has his day

Duchess

VIP
No problems! I'm arguing that a government can prevent a famine related to a severe drought. The rivers never dried up, many people simply didn't have access to them and no one has asked why. Also, there were places with running taps, people selling chlorinated/cleaned water and yet a quarter of a million people died - these people were probably IDP's a million times over, someone needed to step in. A government could have done something if small businesses have the tools to supply water even in a drought. There's groundwater, river water, desalinated water - a lot of could have been done, it doesn't have to be deterministic like waiting for rain. The food crisis was predicted months in advance. The farms could have been irrigated, the farmers could have had support to make sure that they didn't tire out the soil (from not having enough land to farm consistently on - some needs to be left fallow for the soil to recover and you also need to farm a variety of things to make good soil - how much of that can a poor farmer achieve on his own?) and so on. Somalia has enough to never experience hunger on that scale - it just needs a body or a government to run the operation. So far no one is interested.

I'm not and wasn't arguing that a government isn't necessary in Somalia. I was arguing that Somalia is better off without Barre. If I supported anarchy, I would support it in Puntland but I don't. I agree with much of what you're saying, but many experts argue that the 2011 famine was not preventable. Even with your suggestions, growing food would have been very difficult.

The argument that we should ignore the positives of ridding Somalia of a brutal dictatorship because of a famine that was not preventable sounds ludicrous to me. If these people were genuinely concerned about dead Somalis, they wouldn't be cheering on the deaths of 'traitors' in Hargeisa and Mudug. :stopit:I ain't with the hypocrisy and faux concern.

Well the fact of the matter is, it was the Daroods who are responsible for happened to Somalia.

-The first democratically elected president was Hawiye.

-He peacefully stepped down for Sharmaake.

-Sharmaake AUN was a good guy, but unfortunately for him, he was from a small insignificant MJ tribe.

-The other MJ's and Mareexaans plotted to assassinate him so they can take over. They kill him.

-Siyaad Bare, who was Darood forcefully takes over.

-He arrests all opposition parties and suspends Democracy and rule of war.

-Abdullahi Yusuf creates Jabhad to overthrow the government so he himself can become Madaxweyne.

-Siyaad Bare stays in power for over 20yrs while bombing the hell out of the northern clans.

-He is overthrow in 1991. Somalia hasn't been the same since then.

-Daroods ruined it.

Barre is burning right now and because stupid niggas defend him we'll never have a unified Somalia. Guy has caused the suffering and death of millions. I read upto page 6 before I gave up with the bullshit

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ain't nobody burnin b

:cryinglaughsmiley:

We need a dislike button Id be dislikin da shit outta y'all posts

Too much bootyclapping for a dictator who was the one responsible for Somalia's predicament.:lawd:

I still am conflicted with Aden Adde abandoning NFD and signing agreement with Kenya. He wanted to focus more on Somalia's internal development rather than bringing Somaliweyn. Dr. Sharmake would have done so much for Somalia. AUN

Status
Not open for further replies.