This is some parody shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Came by the gun ? what are you talking about he didn't even want to become a president in the beginning chief of the police talked him into it anyway's, can't divulge futher as i have to dig deep further and gather more intell on what really happened.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: He didn't want to become President kulahaa. He executed senior members of the Supreme Council because he wanted absolute power. Or did the chief of police pressure him into doing that too?:rudywhatever:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dats some real nigga shit tho

U prefer da hutu method of af gambis?

U

uncleruckus

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: He didn't want to become President kulahaa. He executed senior members of the Supreme Council because he wanted absolute power. Or did the chief of police pressure him into doing that too?:rudywhatever:

You're his mixing timelines i am talking about before he came in power way before.

Duchess

VIP
You seem so bitter:ulachen001:your just making up false accusations without any proof:ulachen001:
How do you know they came into an agreement? How do you know he was behindthe killing of the president:ulachen001: Mj are famous for distorting truth so you believing your own story is not surprising:donkey:
Duches I noticed you seem to be the most bitter of all mj on this site about siyaad barre why? your not even omar mohamud who were getting targeted by the regime why be brave now when your sub clan of mj were just watching while omar mohamud were getting targeted:donkey:

You would know the circumstances surrounding the coup if you bothered to pick up a book instead of listening in on your household MOD gossip and propaganda. They had selected a new leader and the assembly was in the process of confirming the new leader when the coup occurred. Read a book, kiddo.

I'm bitter, why? Because I don't conform to your stereotypes of my clan? :draketf:

I guess it's fair to say you support Barre because your clan was part of the MOD power structure and were agents of the state (spies).

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He only executed people who attempted coup to overthrow him what he did was normal:jgjrrmx:
If he wanted absolute power he should've started by killing off caydiid and Abdullahi yusef:ulachen001:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

He only executed people who attempted coup to overthrow him what he did was normal:jgjrrmx:
If he wanted absolute power he should've started by killing off caydiid and Abdullahi yusef:ulachen001:
he executed anyone who he thought might rise against his rule. f*ck him.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The only mistake Siyaad Barre ever made was putting Caydiid and Abdullahi Yusuf in prison instead of executing them.

Duchess

VIP

Their arguments are hilarious. lol
'Barre came to power through a coup, but he really didn't want to be a leader. He was pressured into it. Yeah, he killed some people who attempted a coup but that's because they wanted to remove him as the leader....oh wait.. No, Barre was a nationalist. He did it for the betterment of Somalia. He knew he was the best for Somalia, but I promise he didn't want absolute power. Yeah, he was given the opportunity to step down in 1990 and do what was best for Somalia but he refused...but you can't blame him for what resulted from his refusal'
:deadosama::chrisfreshhah:

Niggas can't even be consistent with their arguments. :uCkf6mf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You would know the circumstances surrounding the coup if you bothered to pick up a book instead of listening in on your household MOD gossip and propaganda. They had selected a new leader and the assembly was in the process of confirming the new leader when the coup occurred. Read a book, kiddo.

I'm bitter, why? Because I don't confirm to your stereotypes of my clan? :draketf:

I guess it's far to say you support Barre because your clan was part of the MOD power structure and were agents of the state (spies).
Bring cia papers or un papers that says that or gtfo:ulachen001:
Is there anything wrong with that? You have to strike before the enemy strikes you:ulachen001:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Niggas talkin bout stepping down when da nikka was thrown down

:chrisfreshhah:

How y'all like Somalia now tho

Aideed da saviour

Abdullahi Yusuf da nationalist

Dat Somali democracy

Duchess

VIP
@bandit I thought this was a debate about Barre, not a course on basic Somali history. You can access all the info I've provided though Google, but I have a feeling you'll stick to the gossip and propaganda you've been fed all this time. 'MJ evil, MOD good!' Haye tell us more about these evil Mjs. :jgjrrmx:

Duchess

VIP
Niggas talkin bout stepping down when da nikka was thrown down

How y'all like Somalia now tho

Aideed da saviour

Abdullahi Yusuf da nationalist

Dat Somali democracy

In what manner was Somalia better off under Barre's brutal government?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending