Did we took a L for this shit.

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally it's female models that promote shirts like these, why on god's green earth would they let a male model do this shit.:jcoleno:
How would you guys have reacted if you saw some guy wearing this shit, while being all happy. :damn::mjcry:
eIsQ3hI.jpg

fAJgG58.jpg

If only i have found these pictures when the #AbdiExit movement took over this forum, it would have been some classic shit. :siilaanyolaugh:

Normally it's female models that promote shirts like these, why on god's green earth would they let a male model do this shit.:jcoleno:
How would you guys have reacted if you saw some guy wearing this shit, while being all happy. :damn::mjcry:
eIsQ3hI.jpg
It's not my fault if some guy fancies me. I'm as sexy god...just don't go all neil degrasse tyson on me and we good.

tysonndg.jpg

dont worry sxb here's a photo of beyonce wearing an "i got geeljire fever" shirt :whew:
azLO2EM.jpg
I don't understand this woman is too good looking to be black. She should claim carribean mixed. Then again that sihr master danyeer swallowed her genes up for good and removed the white master genes from her.

:gucciwhat:

I don't understand this woman is too good looking to be black. She should claim carribean mixed. Then again that sihr master danyeer swallowed her genes up for good and removed the white master genes from her.

her hooyo is creole (the reer xamar of the AA community)

She married one ugly mofo, and he cheats on her regularly too.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::deadmanny:

She married one ugly mofo, and he cheats on her regularly too.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::deadmanny:
We all know p diddy was "becky with the good hair". Rap niggas are low key gay! i started suspecting them ever sicne i heard rumours about diddy and his mansion parties. Old cadaan dudes raped these Madows before they let them rise high. Ever watch the movie Blood and Bone....Watch closely how the cadaan mafia allow him to reach a certain height only to entertain them and shut him down when he tries to climb higher than them.

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know p diddy was "becky with the good hair". Rap niggas are low key gay! i started suspecting them ever sicne i heard rumours about diddy and his mansion parties. Old cadaan dudes raped these Madows before they let them rise high. Ever watch the movie Blood and Bone....Watch closely how the cadaan mafia allow him to reach a certain height only to entertain them and shut him down when he tries to climb higher than them.

maxresdefault.jpg
That's probably how EazyE got HIV, that k*ke took him from the back.
:mjlol::russ::dead1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How would you guys have reacted if you saw
eIsQ3hI.jpg
:tacky: wtf is this?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
eIsQ3hI.jpg

somali.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending