This Is So Stupid LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A rite of passage of the Sambia of Papa New Guinea is for boys to drink 'man milk'. And they eventually go on to marry women. In other words, they engaged in what we conceive as a homosexual sex act (behaviour), but lacked a desire for men, and did not identify as homosexual.

In most of our minds once you grant a back stage pass you are gay indefinitely.

While the Aka and Ngandu groups of Central Africa live in societies where Homosexuality and Masturbation are foreign concepts and not practiced. Albeit they do have relations 4 times a night and consider procreation actual work, primarily for the purpose of children.

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
That would make you even gayer considering you being XX, and a male is XY.
Oh yeah? Well if your straight then your gay, it takes a sperm to fertilize the egg. Meaning if you like a women she’s half her father. Her father is a man, your gay

5560.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My gu.s have stretched so much siil I've lost count. So foh you femcel unless you want to be dicked down too.:camby:
If the shoe fits wear it honey.

The fact that you found this funny and actually had the audacity to post it on here tells us what you really are.

And please keep your 2 inch, unwashed willy to yourself.

Thanks.

If the shoe fits wear it honey.

The fact that you found this funny and actually had the audacity to post it on here tells us what you really are.

And please keep your 2 inch, unwashed willy to yourself.

Thanks.
The audacity to post what? It's a stupid satire, and it actually makes fun of gay ass niggas. But your low IQ didn't catch that so you assume everything by surface level.

2 inch? Let's be real here nayaa. I'm tall and handsome, and can literally f*ck most women my way. You are a fat xalimo who lies about her imaginary husband.

Come correct stupid . Got no time to talk to akhlaq-less low-impulse control having .

Gibiin-Udug

The audacity to post what? It's a stupid satire, and it actually makes fun of gay ass niggas. But your low IQ didn't catch that so you assume everything by surface level.

2 inch? Let's be real here nayaa. I'm tall and handsome, and can literally f*ck most women my way. You are a fat xalimo who lies about her imaginary husband.

Come, correct stupid . Got no time to talk to akhlaq-less low-impulse control having .
For a person who I've never communicated with, you always came off as a sad, fat, closeted Khaniis.

Come correct is what gay men say. You just proved to me that you're a lonely, ugly Khaniis. You posted this video to see if we would accept your pillow biting, bottom , Khaniis ass.

News flash . You can't sit with us.

Go watch and fantasize about getting screwed by Tyrones.

Looooool@ come correct. you're gay. Accept it and move on.

For a person who I've never communicated with, you always came off as a sad, fat, closeted Khaniis.

Come correct is what gay men say. You just proved to me that you're a lonely, ugly Khaniis. You posted this video to see if we would accept your pillow biting, bottom , Khaniis ass.

News flash . You can't sit with us.

Go watch and fantasize about getting screwed by Tyrones.

Looooool@ come correct. you're gay. Accept it and move on.
I'm tired of this. Let's post pics on this thread of us, and see whos the fattest. We don't need to play around with insulting words. kkk

Can't sit with us? Who do you think you are? You are an annoying fat xalimo in real life, nothing more. Let's post pics right now and end this bs fucking loser.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm tired of this. Let's post pics on this thread of us, and see whos the fattest. We don't need to play around with insulting words. kkk

Can't sit with us? Who do you think you are? You are an annoying fat xalimo in real life, nothing more. Let's post pics right now and end this bs fucking loser.
Your whole existence is tiring.

Secondly you just proved my point that you're Khaniis.

All I did was quote another poster and stated my opinion but you went ape shit.

You low down, bastard. Don't ever come at me like that. You .

Post pictures? So you can see which Faraax will slide in your dms? Khaniis foqol Khaniis. Take that energy into the gym, I bet you're an obese, feminine ass.

Your whole existence is tiring.

Secondly you just proved my point that you're Khaniis.

All I did was quote another poster and stated my opinion but you went ape shit.

You low down, bastard. Don't ever come at me like that. You .

Post pictures? So you can see which Faraax will slide in your dms? Khaniis foqol Khaniis. Take that energy into the gym, I bet you're an obese, feminine ass.
I don't give a f*ck about your comments, but now I know you are a fat . I can back up everything in my life, but you can't.

Go and continue lying about your imaginary husband you loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.