This is so heartbreaking

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
No wonder why rape is becoming more prominent in Somalia. We are starting to developed a rape culture like India.:birdman:

I'm surprised by how most of the men in this public interview out right justify a women being raped. '' you cant stop a mans desire'' I feel so disgusted. 🤢

This is why most female are not safe in Somalia/Somaliland let it be a little girl, a young adult, or an older women. No gilr/women is safe from rape. Even little boys arent safe, because most of the men are like this.

Last edited:
No wonder why rape is becoming more prominent in Somalia. We are starting to developed a rape culture like India.:birdman:

I'm surprised by how most of the men in this public interview out right justify a women being raped. '' you cant stop a mans desire'' I feel so disgusted. 🤢

This is why most female are not safe in Somalia/Somaliland let it be a little girl, a young adult, or an older women. No women is safe from rape. Even little boys arent safe, because most of the men think like this.
When the population gets bored they go to sex that’s the reason why poor countries have families with 8 children on average the parents become bored so they popped there cherries although distracting them will get them away from sex that’s why we should build parks and things that won’t get people bored

but it also doesn’t help with the population maybe we should educate the newer generation of Somalis in Somalia the old heads won’t be able to educated since they’re much more hard headed

I wonder how we can solve this problem before it spreads we don’t need somalia turning into South Africa or India or just another country with a rape or HIV problem

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
When the population gets bored they go to sex that’s the reason why poor countries have families with 8 children on average the parents become bored so they popped there cherries although distracting them will get them away from sex that’s why we should build parks and things that won’t get people bored
Boredom isnt the answer. If these niggas are bored they are a lot they can do other than rape a women. The reason why they do it because they think the women/girl was ''asking for it''.

but it also doesn’t help with the population maybe we should educate the newer generation of Somalis in Somalia the old heads won’t be able to educated since they’re much more hard headed
I agree. Somali boys need to taught about consent, self control etc

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Religious puritanism breeds degeneracy. When you create a culture that punishes premarital sex, requires women to remain covered in public life, and subverts otherwise healthy behaviour (e.g. dating, cross-gender social groups and gatherings etc.) this is the resultant situation. Certain aspects of Somali culture are deeply dysfunctional and require serious re-education.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Religious puritanism breeds degeneracy. When you create a culture that punishes premarital sex, requires women to remain covered in public life, and subverts otherwise healthy behaviour (e.g. dating, cross-gender social groups and gatherings etc.) this is the resultant situation. Certain aspects of Somali culture are deeply dysfunctional and require serious re-education.
:whoa: premarital sex is vice and unhealthy

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
zina is a sin. Prophet Muhamed advices non married individuals to fast to control
the temptation. Islam made easy for us. There’s no too extreme or too liberal. It’s just in the middle, Alhamdillah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is why most female are not safe in Somalia/Somaliland let it be a little girl, a young adult, or an older women. No gilr/women is safe from rape. Even little boys arent safe, because most of the men are like this.

Sorry i do not believe rape exists. Just fantasies of wanting to be raped or raping

or more common

consensual mutual sex and then cry RAPE. fake news

Are you even a muslim? :faysalwtf:

Islamic sex education needs to be promoted heavily. Premarital sex and rape are two very different things and the distinctions are clear. Only one is consensual. I don't see how secularism would help or women not dressing modestly. What is needed is for people to have a key understanding of what the religion teaches us and to act on the set punishments.

Number one being that rapists and paedophiles need to be executed publically. Far too many people get away it. If they fear the consequences then perhaps it will divert their actions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islamic sex education needs to be promoted heavily. Premarital sex and rape are two very different things and the distinctions are clear. Only one is consensual. I don't see how secularism would help or women not dressing modestly. What is needed is for people to have a key understanding of what the religion teaches us and to act on the set punishments.

Number one being that rapists and paedophiles need to be executed publically. Far too many people get away it. If they fear the consequences then perhaps it will divert their actions.

1603631692138.png
1603631693466.png
1603631694759.png

Jungle

VIP
These are not the views of the people of xamar. Hes in suuqa xoolaha nowhere near the centre or where the locas live. Just listen to their accents alone, that should tell you enough.There all HG lol.

Trending