This is not conspiracy anymore!but facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's why any red beard seen on sight, or any anti government person must be shot on sight and fed to the hyenas or habeshas, we don't have the leisure to be kind.
I do have hope that when the old people die, the new generation will be much better. But what are we gonna do until then. :francis:

I do have hope that when the old people die, the new generation will be much better. But what are we gonna do until then. :francis:
That's a tough question, I'm willing to join and fund a legitimate Somali youth group, something similar to SYL that's anti qabiil anti corruption and pro government, it has to involve both diasporas and youth back home,

Abdiallahi Yusuf was the best president he said bantus are not somali citizens.

You are part of the problem you Doqon! he is responsible for Amisom coming to the country, it's easy to bring these vultures in but incredibly difficult to take them out once they are there and settled.

Just like it's easy to bring the squatter to your home but once they have settled it's extremely difficult to get them out. He even said this to BBC Somali on his death bed that he was fooled by them and thought they genuinely wanted to help Somalia.

@Prince of Lasanod

The overwhelming majority of the youth have the same mindset as you, it's only those above 40 that are sicko's in general and can't see beyond their own stomach & Hate, even if you explain the ramifications to them they are incapable of processing it and like Fedrick Douglas said it's easier to teach a new generation then change the rotten old dogs.

The collapse of this government outside of affecting everyone in the country somewhat the by far worst affected people will be Benadir followed by those surrounding it, basically every state that has the presence of Amisom is toast, except South-west because they had Ethiopian's their since the 90's.

This is why you will find those most opposed being those whom 'think' it won't affect them in the short-term, the elites of (Puntland/Somaliland) their interests infact is total destruction because they will make more money this way like they did before, the latter has the added benefit of Ictiraaf on top of this.

This is how the elites operate which I can understand because at least money would come to their coffers, but as we know that money never trickle downs to the people and hence the ignoramus buffoons that support this from those states are the ultimate idiots because it will be their generation that suffers from this while the elites laugh their way to the bank (it's mainly youths doing tahriib)

This is the classic bull story and if your smart no matter how much you despise the mentality of a group of Somali's, I will not allow for them to be occupied/subdued because if I do, ultimately I will be next on the list without having the might to resist.

Duh.

Niqaabi boys don't even look Somali.
The ones who attacked Puntland last year looked like Bantus.

They steal boys from neighbouring countries and send them to us.

AMISOM doesn't want to stop the gravy-train and they are controlled by the elite.
AMISOM pays off elders and politicians in certain areas to ensure their stay is as long and stress-free as possible.

There are so many militias and warlords roaming around South Somalia yet they cannot evict the niqaabi boys? Keep sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending