This is not conspiracy anymore!but facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only retards and stupids that believe it is just coincidence (terrorists are from same countries of Amisom soldiers)

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Imam Godane's legacy is flourishing mashallah. :lolbron:

We will construct a monument for him in Hargeisa.Walle he was an Isaaq heroe. :salute:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wallahi still laughing

HOF post imo

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The worst thing is that Somalis STILL haven't learnt their lesson. They STILL don't understand that if this government collapses, you WILL be ruled by a Swahili man from Tanzania. Yet they still call for a revolution. I really just don't understand Somalis. I simply don't.

The worst thing is that Somalis STILL haven't learnt their lesson. They STILL don't understand that if this government collapses, you WILL be ruled by a Swahili man from Tanzania. Yet they still call for a revolution. I really just don't understand Somalis. I simply don't.
If it fails due to a bullshit uprising against the Somali government, I'll personally join Amisom

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If it fails due to a bullshit uprising against the Somali government, I'll personally join Amisom
Somalis would prefer 90 % of their clan to be killed, or to be ruled over ajnaabis from Tanzania, or to become refugees, than to let a good Somali from another tribe rule over them.

The solution is only a blood bath. The killing of every single person who looks the wrong way at the government. A government that acknowledges that Somalis are too backward for the nation state.

Somalis would prefer 90 % of their clan to be killed, or to be ruled over ajnaabis from Tanzania, or to become refugees, than to let a good Somali from another tribe rule over them.

The solution is only a blood bath. The killing of every single person who looks the wrong way at the government. A government that acknowledges that Somalis are too backward for the nation state.
I agree but I honestly don't see the red beards over running the government, Farmaajo is a populist president, especially for the youth,

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I agree but I honestly don't see the red beards over running the government, Farmaajo is a populist president, especially for the youth,
I know... i am just in my own ideal world. :farole:

The youth have no power unfortunately. And weren't the red beards of today, the youth of yesterday?

I know... i am just in my own ideal world. :farole:

The youth have no power unfortunately. And weren't the red beards of today, the youth of yesterday?
That's why any red beard seen on sight, or any anti government person must be shot on sight and fed to the hyenas or habeshas, we don't have the leisure to be kind.

You don't get the idea, al shabab are ran by foreigners habashi/Oromo/ Bantu. We must clean Somalia from foreigners (Oromo in north, Bantu south). No foreigner workers from these 3 countries (Ethiopia/Kenya/Uganda).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending