THIS IS MY BIGGEST fear, is it your fear as well, I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if having a child with disability

I salute the Somali parents raising kids with Autism.

It is reported that 60% of the children born in MN to xaliimos have autism

Do you fear having a disabled child ?

That 60% statistics got me shook. Any sources on that ????

If that's true than every other Somali kid in MN has autism????

That's insane.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No wtf what is there to fear? Maybe teasing from the other children, but I don’t have any issue caring for any of my future children that have disabilities. When you become a parent you’ve got to be ready for that. I pray they don’t inshallah.

On a related note women who refuse to vaccinate their children make me really angry. I have heard far too many somali woman do this and now there is a measles outbreak in some states because of this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
On a related note women who refuse to vaccinate their children make me really angry. I have heard far too many somali woman do this and now there is a measles outbreak in some states because of this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They had an outbreak in MN. The state is contemplating making it mandatory. Cadaans families are fed up because their kids got contaminated by third world hordes.

Anyways, Somali mothers talk to one another and the word has spread ...”REFUSE the shot TILL YOUR CHILD IS walking “.

They now practice this. pediatrician are besides themselves with theee hordes of 3rd world lunatics.

The white man's needles is filled with poison and disease
They injected the south Africans with HIV and the Somalis with autism.
Wallhi those vakings hate somalis

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's best to refuse the shot and by year 2-3 take your child to Somalia to be raised there until they're a teenager. Once it's time for high school I suggest you bring them back to finish school with their culture intact.

The shots are whats causing Autism. There is no other explanation.

It's best to refuse the shot and by year 2-3 take your child to Somalia to be raised there until they're a teenager. Once it's time for high school I suggest you bring them back to finish school with their culture intact.

The shots are whats causing Autism. There is no other explanation.

Take them back so that they can come back and fall behind their peers in academic studies, any Somali parent that sends their kids back to that hell hole should be arrested and jailed.

halwa

✨🌙
if having a child with disability

I salute the Somali parents raising kids with Autism.

It is reported that 60% of the children born in MN to xaliimos have autism

Do you fear having a disabled child ?

No. I’m happy with whatever the Almighty blesses me with. You will probably end up with disabled children since you’re so ungrateful.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No. I’m happy with whatever the Almighty blesses me with. You will probably end up with disabled children since you’re so ungrateful.

How am I ungrateful. I constantly help the needy for the sake of god

I don't want to see gorillas hoards in my contury and milking it dry like they ( China, America, France, U.K, etc but their the people who tend to plunder resources while China finneses you through monetary means I.e money to pay off a debt) and my people not retaining their cultural heritage and 100% Somali genes ( meaning most Somali people having common features and not mixing with other races as that leads to our people becoming a minority. And Somalia being invaded.

I don't want to see gorillas hoards in my contury and milking it dry like they ( China, America, France, U.K, etc but their the people who tend to plunder resources while China finneses you through monetary means I.e money to pay off a debt) and my people not retaining their cultural heritage and 100% Somali genes ( meaning most Somali people having common features and not mixing with other races as that leads to our people becoming a minority. And Somalia being invaded.
Chill man! we are a savage ppl. No one wants to come en masse there. When ppl start going to saudi arabia then you'll know somalia's finished. Right now what we have to worry about is uniting as a ppl and sorting our own problems out like al shabaab killing us and drought/famine.

Chill man! we are a savage ppl. No one wants to come en masse there. When ppl start going to saudi arabia then you'll know somalia's finished. Right now what we have to worry about is uniting as a ppl and sorting our own problems out like al shabaab killing us and drought/famine.
Snm but us being savages needs to start rn of getting rid of bancoons and moving them out of fertile lands while getting rid of Oromo illegal settlers/ illegal business owners who want northern Somalia as an extension and potential buffer region if push comes to shove and those ppl coming into power in aidthopia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly you fear a child with autism more than anything. I’ve seen you discuss this topic on more than two occasions so far... Why does this cross your mind often? And you should be grateful for what ever Allah swt blessed you with. There are people who would die just to have a child whether they’re healthy or have autism.

60% of the children born in MN to xaliimos have autism
1 in every 3 child born to a Somali in MN is autistic.
Screenshot_20190222-163526_Chrome.jpg

:what1: abti where did you learn your math?

Status
Not open for further replies.