THIS IS MADNESS! I’m abt to be a grandpa 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ Nephew born here in 2002 abt to marry a 16-year-old next week

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was born in the West too but was taken home due to their strictly religious parents. He has finished the Quran and is a prayer leader at his mosque (and here I am leading you folks to debauchery). Anyways, he has fallen in love with a 16-year-old xaliimo. Their parents are perfectly fine with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She was born in the West too but was taken home due to their strictly religious parents. He has finished the Quran and is a prayer leader at his mosque (and here I am leading you folks to debauchery). Anyways, he has fallen in love with a 16-year-old xaliimo. Their parents are perfectly fine with it.

Good for his parents. Religion study is the ONLY way to save your child in this dunya

Technically you’d be his great uncle not a Grandpa. But I know there’s no such word in the Somali language so it’s Awoowe it is then:mjpls:

Technically you’d be his great uncle not a Grandpa. But I know there’s no such word in the Somali language so it’s Awoowe it is then:mjpls:

Its awoowe English is messed up when it comes this. What do you call your mother or fathers cousins child certainly not cousin nephew makes much more sense. Most other languages are like Somalis in this regard.

i would disown my parents for being okay with it

Trending

Latest posts