This is Ethiopia and Kenya in 2018. Compare it with Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm never leaving Europe

ezgif.com-resize (16).gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sure looks nice from distance.

But 100 million population.
No coast
Nearly half are starving

Yeah I like our chances

Sure looks nice from distance.

But 100 million population.
No coast
Nearly half are starving

Yeah I like our chances

Exactly. Once we get the ball rolling, we’ll develops at much faster pace considering we do so well in business in other countries which provide us only peace and rise above natives in short period of time. We just need to get passed this rough period of lawlessness honestly.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Exactly. Once we get the ball rolling, we’ll develops at much faster pace considering we do so well in business in other countries which provide us only peace and rise above natives in short period of time. We just need to get passed this rough period of lawlessness honestly.
HAH...Good luck.As long as your goverment claims territories that don't belong to them you will always remain the worlds filthiest toilet.

Damn these countries are moving forward.If comes to it I wouldn't mind Somaliland to become a province of Ethiopia and give them acces to the sea.Anything is better than the current situation or worse,Somalia getting a good army and annexing us.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
HAH...Good luck.As long as your goverment claims territories that don't belong to them you will always remain the worlds filthiest toilet.

Damn these countries are moving forward.If comes to it I wouldn't mind Somaliland to become a province of Ethiopia and give them acces to the sea.Anything is better than the current situation or worse,Somalia getting a good army and annexing us.

Lol, your lack of pride aside. Do you actually believe that letting Somaliland go will somehow bring prosperity to the south?

Lmao just listen to what you just said.. clearly you have no backbone. You sound like a that’s broke that will do anything for some change. Kulaha we’ll let Ethiopia become our daddy lmao... they are the reason why our country is like this but the fact they two face you today into somehow making you believe their your in your best interest is sad. They were the reason why said barre attacked you guys. Cuz you guys did the same thing as your doing now. Which is to let Ethiopia making you believe they support your idea of having your own “country” as if it would make you guys “better” while serving their agenda of making us weak in hopes of one day allowing them to access our coastlines becaus they couldn’t even intellectually or militarily get eritea but they got our week and short sighted brothers up north. Somalia is your brothers litterally. Quit whoring around for people/countries just because they flirt with your dream of someday recognizing your dream. Somalis are in your best interest. Somalia is your best interest. Ethiopia is our enemy. Even the majority of the landers back home know that. That’s why only a small percentage want to entertain this idea. But it’s hard for some to see since the current and previous administrations have been a pro Ethiopian . But that’s even coming to an end if you’ve been paying attention. The folks realized this false project.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey guys

Shinny buildings means absolutely nothing if the population lives in poverty and the government is corrupt.

I hope we achieve long lasting peace and unity between the feuding Somali clans. All other things are just background noise.

With peace comes stable economy, educated people, well fed population. Pretty much the standard of everything drastically improves.

Next time you are making a qabiil related post, stop urself, breath in and forgive ur brother for the greater good of the Somali nation.

That is why I will always be pro all positive things in all of the Somali lands.

:)

My fellow skinnies we have nothing to envy tbh. Ive been both cities n extensively seen the level of foreign ownership of their shiny buildings but not just that. The picture is even worse in terms of their debt .

exhibit A

http://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/us-rejects-kenyan-press-criticism-3bn-bechtel-road/

Development they say but the American company will own, manage and collect toll. just one example of how these nations r owned.

we can atleast proudly say the buildings and land are mainly all ours

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
We need to either not teach our children about clans so that they can love all their countrymen. Or adopt a government system like congress where every clan leader represents their clan in matter of the country and human rights affairs. The country must have a constitution that protects the rights of all who live in the country and no one leader can have more power than the council of clan leaders so that all clans small or big are never oppressed by one clan. Who wants to help me write out this constitution?
As long as MJ get 5 Members of the 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts