This is Ethiopia and Kenya in 2018. Compare it with Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
War ila arka meeshaan. What's with our country?

Adidis-Ababa-the-Ethiopian-capital-is-also-the-world’s-fourth-highest-capital-city..jpg
nairobi-by-night.jpg
Addis-Ababa-Ethopia-Skyline.jpg
nairobi-population-2018.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalia has a population of around 14 million. Our largest city will never be as large as Nairobi or Addis.

Nairobi is the capital of 51 million people, and Addis is the capital of 107 million people. We should not compare ourselves to Kenya and Ethiopia, they are orders of magnitude larger than Somalia.

This isn’t development.

Somalia gets to sit back and watch everyone build and grow in a direction the west is trying to run away from.

The world is spending trillions on our behalf.

We will standup when the time is right and build a utopian economy.

Or at least my Gobol will.

:trumpsmirk:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We still kill each others for wells.
I dont think the current IQ level can handle the complexed cityplanning and architecture. The modern Somali IQ can come up with how to kill, which even primitives figured out.

It is very easy to kill. But try to develop a country. Now thats hard! The true Jihad is building a country.

We still kill each others for wells.
I dont think the current IQ level can handle the complexed cityplanning and architecture. The modern Somali IQ can come up with how to kill, which even primitives figured out.

It is very easy to kill. But try to develop a country. Now thats hard! The true Jihad is building a country.

How much did you score for your IQ test?

I don’t think Somalia can ever reach these levels. The reason being we are too clannist. The person in charge will try to dominate other clans and we would have a civil war. Even with no power being protected by amisom troops farmajo tries to antagonise the habar gidir clan. Majeerteen see the break down of federalism as a threat even though their darood are in control because eventually he’ll have to come out of power and someone else most probably a hawiye will be president and it’s totally inaccepable for them to be ruled by hawiye.

I don’t think Somalia can ever reach these levels. The reason being we are too clannist. The person in charge will try to dominate other clans and we would have a civil war. Even with no power being protected by amisom troops farmajo tries to antagonise the habar gidir clan. Majeerteen see the break down of federalism as a threat even though their darood are in control because eventually he’ll have to come out of power and someone else most probably a hawiye will be president and it’s totally inaccepable for them to be ruled by hawiye.

We need a non-clanist society in our country, so we could have better leaders.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You'd expect countries with relative peace to do better than wartorn a. Stupid comparison.

Although, these pictures are misleading. Most of Kenya and Ethiopia are still underdeveloped shitholes. One or two shiny cities doesn't change that.

We need a non-clanist society in our country, so we could have better leaders.
We need to either not teach our children about clans so that they can love all their countrymen. Or adopt a government system like congress where every clan leader represents their clan in matter of the country and human rights affairs. The country must have a constitution that protects the rights of all who live in the country and no one leader can have more power than the council of clan leaders so that all clans small or big are never oppressed by one clan. Who wants to help me write out this constitution?

We need to either not teach our children about clans so that they can love all their countrymen. Or adopt a government system like congress where every clan leader represents their clan in matter of the country and human rights affairs. The country must have a constitution that protects the rights of all who live in the country and no one leader can have more power than the council of clan leaders so that all clans small or big are never oppressed by one clan. Who wants to help me write out this constitution?

I will help you. Anyone else?

Bohol

VIP
Development is not about only shiny buildings. The average poor Kenyan/Ethiopian is much poorer than the average danyaarta Somali.

Development is not about only shiny buildings. The average poor Kenyan/Ethiopian is much poorer than the average danyaarta Somali.

A lot of people don't understand what you are saying..

Both countries are significantly far more aid depending than we Somalis are..

Yes Somalia in general is shit but the average Somali is far better of than the average Kenyan or Ethiopian..

That's why we don't have Somalis living in slums besides those that have been affected by wars and who have become internally displaced people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts