This is Chicago *Warning Graphic Violent*

When evidence is established, but I am not a fan of mass genocide tbh. Also if the Chinese are doing this to our Muslim brothers and sisters there what example r we setting as muslims doing it???
What r u on about? The Sharia is that we execute sodomites, what china is doing is wrong regardless of what Muslims do

What about Muslims who do Sodomites actions?
Depends if they do it openly or not, or if they admit to it or not, many Muslims nowadays, like the trans hijabi, are openly gay, therefore they would be included in this
In fact it will only be Muslims anyway, since sharia law only applies to Muslims, non-Muslims can go live by their own law in their own land

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Depends if they do it openly or not, or if they admit to it or not, many Muslims nowadays, like the trans hijabi, are openly gay, therefore they would be included in this
In fact it will only be Muslims anyway, since sharia law only applies to Muslims, non-Muslims can go live by their own law in their own land

Why can't Muslims go live in their own lands? Why are they in Christian lands?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the lands law should be sharia

No i mean, if u were in a gaalo land and u enforced a Shariah law- obviously u will be punished by the law of the land-- but will God punish u for that too?

No i mean, if u were in a gaalo land and u enforced a Shariah law- obviously u will be punished by the law of the land-- but will God punish u for that too?
There is no sharia law in a gaalo land, so u cannot implement it, u chose to live there, so u have to live by their standards, u will be punished for disobeying the law in dunya and akhirah for ur oppression

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no sharia law in a gaalo land, so u cannot implement it, u chose to live there, so u have to live by their standards, u will be punished for disobeying the law in dunya and akhirah for ur oppression

So should we agree not to bring up Shariah Law as long as we live in the West? Because whats the point?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We want sharia to be in the west eventually

I want a large penis attached to me, but thats not happening is it? We don't get what we want huuno. If you want Shariah law- go to Saudi Arabia

Trending