This is Chicago *Warning Graphic Violent*

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone mauled young gay guys in Chicago, he is not found yet. The news did not broadcast the violent scene, this guy put them together from social media shots and the local news shots.

Watch from 0:55 to 4:50 The rest is boring, the owner of the youtube gives his comentary

Literally young men die instantly, one is in critical condition

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fate of qawmul lut

1660580097603.png

Someone mauled young gay guys in Chicago, he is not found yet. The news did not broadcast the violent scene, this guy put them together from social media shots and the local news shots.

Watch from 0:55 to 4:50 The rest is boring, the owner of the youtube gives his comentary

This does not look real. It's honestly terrifying, and although I don't know them, I hope the only surviving one recovers. This is what you call pure godlessness. People with no direction in life, nothing to believe and fear, this is what they do. It's sickening. Allah help us all and guide these people, Ameen. And well done, BASRA, for ruining my day. In classic BASRA fashion smh. You confuse me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This does not look real. It's honestly terrifying, and although I don't know them, I hope the only surviving one recovers. This is what you call pure godlessness. People with no direction in life, nothing to believe and fear, this is what they do. It's sickening. Allah help us all and guide these people, Ameen. And well done, BASRA, for ruining my day. In classic BASRA fashion smh. You confuse me.

Very Very Shooorrryyy huuno

1660582555020.png

dont be like tht sxb they are humans too and feel pain too
Yh wallahi @Taij4an you shouldn't be saying that sort of stuff. Sure they don't follow the deen and do repulsive things but no one should be oppressed like that. Whoever hit those men are filthy, even worse than homosexuals because all they are hurting is themselves.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The driver was probably another drunk black guy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOL why is the video restricted? lol

They deserve to be rounded up and executed painlessly though
When evidence is established, but I am not a fan of mass genocide tbh. Also if the Chinese are doing this to our Muslim brothers and sisters there what example r we setting as muslims doing it???

Trending