This is a region of interest in Mogadishu for Somalilanders

Kezira

disneylanders
Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods.
It was sarcasm in regards to your Arabic claim. Even Oromos are E1b1b in origin.

Kezira

disneylanders
Why would I? I already know it's true. Who do you think is in charge? Isaaq. What are most of the military? Isaaq. Who are most police? Isaaq. People in general? Isaaq. You try it.
That is true keep exposing Somaliland you illiterate jeegaani scum.

You basically said Somaliland is a clan enclave. Thank you for saying the truth.
Not at all. Maybe to simpleton Somalis like you. If the government singled us out in the first place, can you really blame us for declaring independence regardless? Djibouti is as much of a clan enclave as we are. We're not.

This is why Jeegaan hate the current Somalia even Ciise got more seats then them while hardly populating Somalia and HA they are close to Arap :ftw9nwa:. 1 Seat more.

Garhajis = 10 seats

Gadabursi(Samaroon) = 9 seats

Cisse = 8 seats

Dhulbahante = 8 seats

Habar Awal = 6 seats

Habar Jeclo = 6 seats

Arap = 5 seats

Warsangeli = 5 seats

View attachment 122382
Comparing Isaaq subclans to some dir clans.

I thought isaaq was Dir, well according to ur people :jaynerd:

Trending

Latest posts