This IQ thing can have really negative impacts on young ppl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't mock this thread or make jokes this is a very serious topic and i'm only making this thread to highlight the seriousness of exposing iq myths to young and impressionable ppl on social media. Please take not from this story. This guy was a friend of my friend online in discord! so don't make light of this sad situation. Anyway we got to know each other as we were all upcoming lofi youtubers and were advising each other on youtube and how to become successful....we even had some really important popular lofi youtubers on our discord server join and advise us. Anyway he was a cool young dude about 15 and i believe and from ghana.

I just recently received news that he went missing and his brother came onto the discord server in a state of worry and was searching for his brother who was apparently suicidal. I was linked to a post he made on reddit and this seems really bad since he clearly seems depressed and i presume it's about his school academics since he rants about race iq theories multiple times.

Anyway we are all worried about the brother and haven't heard anything yet. Some assholes are recommending some lakes in canada would you believe it!

I'm really done with this world! is race really this big of am issue in real life that were gonna make someone feel worthless for not having a certain iq? young kids really have a lot of shit that they go through at ages 15-17 so please remember guys the next time you joke about something this stupid! some kid might take it literal . I really don't know what to do! i feel sorry for his brother who is panicking and his family....i just hope everything will be fine but who knows.

:9uoofqd::frdfvsb:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That’s peak, inshallah he’ll be okay. But on a serious note, people need to grow thick skin.

That’s peak, inshallah he’ll be okay. But on a serious note, people need to grow thick skin.
He's only 15! i've seen kids kill themselves for less. I have not heard back yet....i'm worried about him even though i don't really know him that well but his friends and family have been looking for him for 4 hours now.

I just hope he didn't do something stupid. All i can do is pray that god is with him and not the shaaitan. I'm so shocked right now....this is someone that seemed normal just a few days ago. I really wish this was a joke but he's not answering from anyone and his family are very desperate.

:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
He's only 15! i've seen kids kill themselves for less. I have not heard back yet....i'm worried about him even though i don't really know him that well but his friends and family have been looking for him for 4 hours now.

I just hope he didn't do something stupid. All i can do is pray that god is with him and not the shaaitan. I'm so shocked right now....this is someone that seemed normal just a few days ago. I really wish this was a joke but he's not answering from anyone and his family are very desperate.

:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

I’m praying for that as well. But just because your 15 you’re gonna get words like that get to you?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
What do you mean by iq? Was he mocked by other for his score? Or was he fed up by racial iq theories?

I don't understand this bs, iq is an outdated concept that is not taken seriously by the scientiffic community. And the people that feel the need to mention their intelligence are also the ones that have insecurities. But i hope they find that guy, and that he get's help.

I’m praying for that as well. But just because your 15 you’re gonna get words like that get to you?
I'm just saying kids at that age already have to handle a lot and then having someone reinforce your worst thoughts might just drive someone over the edge.

Either way i feel for his mother....it's terrible to have something like this happen.

What do you mean by iq? Was he mocked by other for his score? Or was he fed up by racial iq theories?
Quite frankly i have no idea but he probably did terrible in an exam or something. Bear in mind all i have to go by are his personal friend's narrative and his latest reddit posts with his seemingly obsessive tirade on racial theories and other negative topics.

Either way it doesn't look good. I pray for his family tonight.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Quite frankly i have no idea but he probably did terrible in an exam or something. Bear in mind all i have to go by are his personal friend's narrative and his latest reddit posts with his seemingly obsessive tirade on racial theories and other negative topics.

Either way it doesn't look good. I pray for his family tonight.
Exams put too much pressure on students. I doubt people remember a lot of what they’re taught after going through tests. They can change the viewpoint of a person really quickly and impact lives. I think your friend was negatively impacted. I hope he doesnt kill himself over something as absurd and biased as iq

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This IQ thing is bs... I have done many and got em with high %.. it's a matter of playing with numbers/words and how far you can memorise symbols, etc:draketf: and who are these people? Why are they acting heartless, they should be preventing him from commiting suicide

"Hiding a body" kulaha:drakewtf:

This IQ thing is bs... I have done many and got em with high %.. it's a matter of playing with numbers/words and how far you can memorise symbols, etc:draketf: and who are these people? Why are they acting heartless, they should be preventing him from commiting suicide

Some ppl are really cold these days....a sign of the times. Anyway i hope his brother and friends don't beat themselves over this....we did the best we could and messaged everyone he knew. it's up to the kids whatever he did but i assume the worst by now....anyway i will message his brother tomorrow to hear what happened.

:vo3yidw:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
People who are obsessed with race and iq are either insecure or there is something innately wrong with them.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Not everyone is blessed with a thick skin... :damedamn: there are so many softies out there

Then tbh it’s your problem if you aren’t thicked skinned. I have the right to say what I want and you have the right to be offended. I had enough of pc forcing me to censor what I say so I don’t offend others.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Then tbh it’s your problem if you aren’t thicked skinned. I have the right to say what I want and you have the right to be offended. I had enough of pc forcing me to censor what I say so I don’t offend others.
Wtf!! I didn't mean to say that I was a softy lmaooo:pachah1: but like I had a thick skin, and that you had to acknowldege there are such people..

I wasn't talking bout myself:drakelaugh:

I'm definitely not a softy, daughter

People who are obsessed with race and iq are either insecure or there is something innately wrong with them.
There's a special place in hell waiting for ppl that harass kids, who are just trying to find themselves at a young age. I always make sure to tell ppl i know not to give a f*ck about what some losers think about you.....if they really believed they were high and mighty then they wouldn't spend their time obsessing over you.

Some ppl don't know how to tell the difference between online trolling and real sentiments held against ppl and take things personally.....

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Wtf!! I didn't mean to say that I was a softy lmaooo:pachah1: but like I had a thick skin, and that you had to acknowldege there are such people..

I wasn't talking bout myself:drakelaugh:

I'm definitely not a softy, daughter

Those people who don’t have thick skin aren’t my problem.

You probably grew up in the West with good institutions but Somalis don't have that hence low iq

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There's a special place in hell waiting for ppl that harass kids, who are just trying to find themselves at a young age. I always make sure to tell ppl i know not to give a f*ck about what some losers think about you.....if they really believed they were high and mighty then they wouldn't spend their time obsessing over you.

Some ppl don't know how to tell the difference between online trolling and real sentiments held against ppl and take things personally.....

I blame the kids’ parents. Teens should have hobbies and extracurricular. Kids spending so much time on the internet are bored have nothing to do. These kids act like they know so much and argue with grown ass strangers on the internet. They spend so much time on stupid trivial things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending