This IQ thing can have really negative impacts on young ppl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame the kids’ parents. Teens should have hobbies and extracurricular. Kids spending so much time on the internet are bored have nothing to do. These kids act like they know so much and argue with grown ass strangers on the internet. They spend so much time on stupid trivial things.
I was never doing these things when i was younger. This new age is also tainted with the rise of trump and the alt right. before they used to have a tiny corner on the web where they could vent their anger and failures alone but now they feel stronger and have come out from the shadows.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
:ehh: You know, people are different, hence why they ain't all alike
daughter thinks its okay to marry 10 year old girls. so, im not really surprised.
oh and the fact that she wants to have 20 children in a badiyo somewhere in somalia. RIP to little daughter if u knw what i mean...
:kanyehmm:

I think it is the fucking weather. I knew this beautiful norwegian chick who always smiled and was nice, but she jumped infront of a train 2 months ago. And one other guy that jumped off the bridge one year ago. People die and it is sad, but you're gonna carry that weight, u know.

I think it is the fucking weather. I knew this beautiful norwegian chick who always smiled and was nice, but she jumped infront of a train 2 months ago. And one other guy that jumped off the bridge one year ago. People die and it is sad, but you're gonna carry that weight, u know.
Yep ppl are more depressed in the winter. Especially in Scandinavian countries like iceland where they get less sunlight.

Yep ppl are more depressed in the winter. Especially in Scandinavian countries like iceland where they get less sunlight.
The highest suicide rate are in greenland. Have you ever looked at that place? no wonder why people kill themselves, at least somalia doesn't have that effect aesthetically
images.jpg

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
daughter thinks its okay to marry 10 year old girls. so, im not really surprised.
oh and the fact that she wants to have 20 children in a badiyo somewhere in somalia. RIP to little daughter if u knw what i mean...
:kanyehmm:

You haven’t told me a single thing that’s wrong with my views

Status
Not open for further replies.