This Imam should be arrested for child abuse but those parents won't bc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids should have more pride, respect your elders but respect comes with responsibilities.
My first dugsi teacher was a mean and violent person who used to beat the crap out of his students until he met me.
i was 10 and i must have done or said something that set him off because he slapped me.
Maybe i was a little spoilt but my parents rarely laid a hand on me, it was unimaginable for someone else to do so.
So i responded instantly and instinctively with a kick to the groin, and made him trip and fall, then proceeded to stomp on his face .
He was hospitalized and the police were called in because he needed an ambulance , offcourse being 10 i escaped charges for grievous bodily harm.
I earned a reputation as a little shaytan for that incident , but seriously i was and is one the most peaceful people you will ever meet.

:ftw9nwa:

Waa ila duubi jiray nigga used to get my shirt and tie my arms then whip me nacalaa. He's a good man tho.
That shit happen to me to nacaala. Nigga used to also whip me until i started bleeding:mjcry:
There was this one time he gave me a good ass whooping and afterwards my parents invited him for dinner:kanyehmm:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
That shit happen to me to nacaala. Nigga used to also whip me until i started bleeding:mjcry:
There was this one time he gave me a good ass whooping and afterwards my parents invited him for dinner:kanyehmm:
It was in Africa so it was the norm. Luckily I finished the Quran tho nacalaa or it would've been all for nothing

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember my cousin punching out a dugsi teacher. The ass beating he got from the macalin was insane dude had two black eyes and my edoo didnt even press charges or nothing :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We never had a Somali dugsi teacher dugsi. We got kicked out because we fought these Pakistani kids, they started it but later cried because of the ass whooping.

My dad hired a Somali teacher, he would come to the house and teach us Quran, until one day he got comfortable and started slapping my brother. Let's just say he ran out of the house without his shoes and one of my brothers was holding the kitchen knife in his hand. My dad was in the driveway and chased my brother for 2 blocks straight. He apologized to the macalin but the macalin was too traumatized to come back.

Aaaaah good times!!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Back home, madarasa teachers aren't as bad as public school professors. I used to get a beating for little dumb things such as forgetting to bring my ruler or not completing my homework. My 3rd grade teacher used to pull my hair out and smack me with a wooden stick. Parents are even worse. A close relative was taken to coma after his father beat him to death. My friends brother lost an eye after his father threw something at him. it damaged an optic nerve connected to the eye. The reason the father did that was because the kid wasn't paying attention. Maybe that's how should be raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending