This hotel, in this particular city, in SL is just downright GORGEOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You must be outta ya god damn mind if you think I'll pay quraac for that money.

You can eat camel liver for $2 :gaasdrink:
Whats the hype with some Somali food Caanoo geel

:susp:

And hilib geel and beer is the chewiest meat I Ever had

All You Can Eat Chinese buffet is $12 CDN.

No excuse for $20 US meal in a poor country. I hear they put very little food now on the plate to act "high class".

I completely agree especially for a country that mostly receives seasonal diaspora guys and not tourists.

With that said, electricity costs in SL/Somalia are expensive generally ¢90+ per unit and factories require constant energy.
Yeah in Somalia the average electricity cost around $1 a unit while the average price world wide is around 0,10 cents, the reason why those prices are so high is because of a monopoly and lack of competition which allow these companies to charge ridiculous fees and shitty services (frequent electricity outage) the option would either be state owned electricity, switch to panels (expensive) cutting out the electricity companies entirely or anti-monopoly laws and subsidizing building of more electrical networks and power plants (coal, gas and oil) which is the most feasible and realistic option.
But no one on the state level gives a shit they rather jerk off and stroke their fat calool and collects gibs me dat.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Whats the hype with some Somali food Caanoo geel

:susp:

And hilib geel and beer is the chewiest meat I Ever had

Because we're Somalis. We're among the first people to domesticate this mighty animal, camel is omnipresent in our culture. We love everything about it. You just have to accept camel is synonym with Somali culture

God bless :rejoice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Because we're Somalis. We're among the first people to domesticate this mighty animal, camel is omnipresent in our culture. We love everything about it. You just have to accept camel is synonym with Somali culture

God bless :rejoice:

You got a point since Soomaali comes from the words "soo" "maal"

"go milk it"

:francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you avoiding family? :drakewtf:

My immediate family is here.

I want to have a month quick meher and so I don't want them to bother me.

(I'll divorce that chick the min I touch down here ..it's a one month thing )

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You must be outta ya god damn mind if you think I'll pay quraac for that money.

You can eat camel liver for $2 :gaasdrink:

It's the hotel, quraac and wifi for $15

You'd think I'd pay that amount for a quraac. This is the man that uses Groupon :nahgirl:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These hotels are mainly full a lot of the times because there's this new culture of local tourism. I know because I have Hargeisa's middle class on my social media and they are imitating our vacation last lifestyle

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The hotels are full from these 3 groups

1. Somalis from other cities. People don’t realise Somalis travel to other parts of the country a lot. The last hotel I stayed at while I was in Hargeisa was full of people with a southern accent

2. NGOs.
NGOs spend most of their time in hotels. They often do a lot of traveling in large groups, so when they enter a new town/ city all the hotels are getting fully booked out.

3. Tourist. Although Tourists only come during the summer holidays, June, July and August. They spent a lot of money to dine out. Often the Hotels put up their prices in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts