This hotel, in this particular city, in SL is just downright GORGEOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Borama has to be acknowledged as one of the most beautiful cities in Somalia.

@waraabe do you think I can build a mansion there? Will I be robbed for been another qabiil ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These mods are funny @Duchess and @AbdiJohnson

I posted this in the Politics section because I use to drop it on the general section so they could clean after me and now that I'm responsible civilized citizen they post this in the general section

I've been to this hotel.

They don't have the somalia flag but they raised the Ethiopia flag lol.

You can build a huge mansion and no one will give a crap. U will even find someone from kismaayo studying in borama or working.

Great place

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I sometimes ask myself who TF rents these hotels since everyone stays with their families and relatives.

Only way the generate money is through the rent of the halls for weddings/conferences

Gambar

VIP
I sometimes ask myself who TF rents these hotels since everyone stays with their families and relatives.

Only way the generate money is through the rent of the halls for weddings/conferences
No, lots of people stay in hotels especially those AVOIDING family!

Hotel market is extremely over saturated its getting meme tier.
I rather build a factory, you know the thing that makes you money and employs people regardless of where its located.

All the hotels were full recently for Eid because people came from all over. Also, they get a lot of money from the restaurant itself.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, lots of people stay in hotels especially those AVOIDING family!

BINGO!

Inshalah I'll be there for few weeks ( Hargeisa) and I intend to stay at the oriental hotel, suuqa dhexdiisa.. amazingly that hotel is in travel advisor website. Cadaans love it and it's cheap, clean and high speed Internet with quraac for $15

Restaurant food at the "5 star" hotels in Somalia (but are really 2 star hotels for Western standards and are not safe to be inside since it could collapse) is very expensive.

I remember 10 years ago that it cost $20 US for spaghetti and hilib and drinks. Are they insane?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
BINGO!

Inshalah I'll be there for few weeks ( Hargeisa) and I intend to stay at the oriental hotel, suuqa dhexdiisa.. amazingly that hotel is in travel advisor website. Cadaans love it and it's cheap, clean and high speed Internet with quraac for $15

You must be outta ya god damn mind if you think I'll pay quraac for that money.

You can eat camel liver for $2 :gaasdrink:

Gambar

VIP
BINGO!

Why are you avoiding family? :drakewtf:

Hotel market is extremely over saturated its getting meme tier.
I rather build a factory, you know the thing that makes you money and employs people regardless of where its located.

I completely agree especially for a relatively small (4 mil population) country that mostly receives seasonal diaspora guys and not tourists.

With that said, electricity costs in SL/Somalia are expensive typically at ¢90+ per unit and factories require constant energy hence it's not sustainable. This is where heavy govt investment comes in handy (infrastructure & power plants instead of a network of generators!) especially if the end goal is a centralised electricity organisation/Company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts