THIS HAS BOTHERED ME FOR WEEKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arabs are treating us like shit and then they expect us to fight with al mahdi with them I know he is the prophets family but come on why does every important person have to be Arab or semetic littlerly no one else if Islam was the religion for everyone Allah would tell every nation their prophets like he told arabia about their ancestor Abraham and his whole family tree don't say it wasn't necessary to say every nations prophet in the Quran they talk about yaqub yunus Yusuf Ismaili ishaq Ibrahim isa but no time for non Arab prophets
They're all related. I know there were prophets for every people but those were particularly Ibrahim (as)'s sons and grandsons.

The thing that's in my head is that there is not one rich black country in this century ,come on the worlds about to end at least let somalia or any country in Africa be a first world nation I'm not going against Allah's will but Iraq and Syria will be refunded for their pain and suffering by having a mountain of gold under the Euphrates

The people will die over it on masses, that's 99 out of every 100 according to the hadith indicating the war would be nuclear/biological/chemical in nature, the Muslims are strictly instructed not to compete nor fight over it, whoever does has a ticket to hell fire, how you see this as a reward is beyond me, these people will all nuke each other out of existence.

The mountain of Gold could symbolically mean the black gold (oil) because Gold was used a currency back in those days, while today oil is the currency (petrodollar), the Arab's don't control any of this, it's the Zionist cabals that do.

what does somalia get I know you guys will say its the peoples choice but Allah can guide whoever he wills why not to somalia we accepted Islam without a single bloodshed , without no delay and we didn't comsipre to kill the prophet we didn't exile him out of mecca we didn't kill his companions but the Arabs are rewarded more?

Proof this claim that we accepted Islam without bloodshed because history tells a different story, one of the greatest battles that took place scarcely reported in the Horn of Africa was the "Battle of Das" Muslims against Pagan's which they won, then you had several wars with the Christian Xabashi's and Pagan Oromo tribes etc.

As for you claim we didn't conspire to kill Prophets, it's the Cushite's that conspired to kill Nabi Musa, the greatest tyrant this earth ever saw was your ancestor, take a look at that big forehead, sunken eyes and high-cheek bones which are all cushite traits which we carry even until this day, no other group of people on this earth share these characteristics

Fircawn only has meaning in Somali and Aasiya (his wife) was very popular among our great, great, great grandmothers.

pharaoh-body.jpg

U got to admit there is not one ayah or sahih that mentions Africa any region other than Asia(because Arabia is part of Asia) and romans I'm starting to think this religion is centered to Arabs because none of the major sign will take place in Africa its always Arabia even stories of the prophets were all in Arabia with the exception of musa but even he led his people out of Africa to Mount Sinai in Arabia but whatever happens I will always stay Muslim this is just a rant I want answers to

You are assuming again that Somali's or other groups always called East Africa home which is false, our forefathers throughout history migrated from Egypt and Yemen, if you go further back towards Nimrod the son of Cush, the migration came from Mesopotamia/Assyria not Africa, he is another great tyrant mentioned by the Quran who is a "cushite"

Most of the supposed patriarchs of our tribes are all buried in Northern Somalia, your looking at just 500-850 years max. Darood claim Jaberti is buried in Yemen, and the Isaaq have a story of their patriarch coming from Iraq.

The Bantu's are Banu Israel, their ancient home was the Levant and Palestine, it's the Roman conquest, then later the Muslim expulsion from Arabia that drove them towards Africa gradually in the last 2000 years, even the bible itself says the dispersed of Israel will be gathered "west of the Nile river" which is West Africa but that was never their original home contrary to Europhile revisionists bull crap.

The Lamu tribe and Igbo both correlate these historical migrations in their oral traditions as do many others, you falsely assumed that people remained were they currently are which is totally false.

The only reason you are bothered is due to a lot of false assumptions that you haven't questioned based on a mix of Europhile revisionism which is understandable because the colonialism hasn't ended, the shackles are no longer physical, they are now mental, psychological, financial, social etc.

World

VIP
There's a region in Ethiopia that was blessed by the prophet SAW. They harboured him and his companions during times of trial and to this day the rain falls heavily and the land is lush and rich. I wish I could remember fully but it's a heart-warming story.
Does that make Europe, India or China blessed as well since that’s where the most productive and fertile lands are located in the world? I don’t see what rainfall has to do with blessings. Whatever region you are talking about was lush and green thousands of years before the Prophet (saw) was born.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The people will die over it on masses, that's 99 out of every 100 according to the hadith indicating the war would be nuclear/biological/chemical in nature, the Muslims are strictly instructed not to compete nor fight over it, whoever does has a ticket to hell fire, how you see this as a reward is beyond me, these people will all nuke each other out of existence.

The mountain of Gold could symbolically mean the black gold (oil) because Gold was used a currency back in those days, while today oil is the currency (petrodollar), the Arab's don't control any of this, it's the Zionist cabals that do.

Proof this claim that we accepted Islam without bloodshed because history tells a different story, one of the greatest battles that took place scarcely reported in the Horn of Africa was the "Battle of Das" Muslims against Pagan's which they won, then you had several wars with the Christian Xabashi's and Pagan Oromo tribes etc.

As for you claim we didn't conspire to kill Prophets, it's the Cushite's that conspired to kill Nabi Musa, the greatest tyrant this earth ever saw was your ancestor, take a look at that big forehead, sunken eyes and high-cheek bones which are all cushite traits which we carry even until this day, no other group of people on this earth share these characteristics

Fircawn only has meaning in Somali and Aasiya (his wife) was very popular among our great, great, great grandmothers.

pharaoh-body.jpg

You are assuming again that Somali's or other groups always called East Africa home which is false, our forefathers throughout history migrated from Egypt and Yemen, if you go further back towards Nimrod the son of Cush, the migration came from Mesopotamia/Assyria not Africa, he is another great tyrant mentioned by the Quran who is a "cushite"

Most of the supposed patriarchs of our tribes are all buried in Northern Somalia, your looking at just 500-850 years max. Darood claim Jaberti is buried in Yemen, and the Isaaq have a story of their patriarch coming from Iraq.

The Bantu's are Banu Israel, their ancient home was the Levant and Palestine, it's the Roman conquest, then later the Muslim expulsion from Arabia that drove them towards Africa gradually in the last 2000 years, even the bible itself says the dispersed of Israel will be gathered "west of the Nile river" which is West Africa but that was never their original home contrary to Europhile revisionists bull crap.

The Lamu tribe and Igbo both correlate these historical migrations in their oral traditions as do many others, you falsely assumed that people remained were they currently are which is totally false.

The only reason you are bothered is due to a lot of false assumptions that you haven't questioned based on a mix of Europhile revisionism which is understandable because the colonialism hasn't ended, the shackles are no longer physical, they are now mental, psychological, financial, social etc.
This is the first time I heard "we wuz Egyptian royalty"

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
What are you talking about?
????

U asked if Europe , India and Asia are blessed I answered by saying no they are being tested with this world
While we Somalis (all Muslims are tested differently some with wealth some with poverty) are tested differently because we are the servants of Allah alhamdulilah we were gifted with all Islam

World

VIP
????

U asked if Europe , India and Asia are blessed I answered by saying no they are being tested with this world
While we Somalis (all Muslims are tested differently some with wealth some with poverty) are tested differently because we are the servants of Allah alhamdulilah we were gifted with all Islam
But Europe, India and Asia have always been the lost productive and arable lands in the world since even before the advent of farming. And Arabia was a desert even when they were all pagans.

Does that make Europe, India or China blessed as well since that’s where the most productive and fertile lands are located in the world? I don’t see what rainfall has to do with blessings. Whatever region you are talking about was lush and green thousands of years before the Prophet (saw) was born.

That was just something I heard years ago. I didn't think much into it. I know Ethiopia has the mountains that bring a lot of moisture etc the impression I got of this specific area was that it was somewhat barren before that..
Also that argument can be reversed for many things..there's a lot of arable land in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Nigeria without the post-harvest and crop technolgies of some of these other countries.

Productivity has a lot to do with having the means to properly cultivate the land.

????

If you knew anything about the deen you would know Allah tests those that he loves the most, the more rigours the test, the greater the love, hence why the Prophets had the most difficult tests from any human being that ever walked this earth, this also implies the opposite is the case as well.

Great Tyrants like Fircawn & Nimrod etc. had great wealth too, which has done nothing more then increase the punishments that they will receive, would you ever argue that Allah was pleased with those people or blessed them?

You are deluded by the very same belief that deluded the Gaalo and Pagan's for centuries which is the false belief that their great wealth is a reflection of their great status with Allah and that he is pleased with them.

Your problem is that you are looking at this whole thing from a purely materialistic worldly lens, you don't even reside in Africa anyway, nor are you in any poverty whatsoever, yet you complain in ways in which the poverty stricken person back home is too frightened to even bring up.

If you judge things by the worldly materialistic standards just like the gaalo do who don't belief in the hereafter, you will forever be lead astray in virtually everything.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
If you knew anything about the deen you would know Allah tests those that he loves the most, the more rigours the test, the greater the love, hence why the Prophets had the most difficult tests from any human being that ever walked this earth, this also implies the opposite is the case as well.

Great Tyrants like Fircawn & Nimrod etc. had great wealth too, which has done nothing more then increase the punishments that they will receive, would you ever argue that Allah was pleased with those people or blessed them?

You are deluded by the very same belief that deluded the Gaalo and Pagan's for centuries which is the false belief that their great wealth is a reflection of their great status with Allah and that he is pleased with them.

Your problem is that you are looking at this whole thing from a purely materialistic worldly lens, you don't even reside in Africa anyway, nor are you in any poverty whatsoever, yet you complain in ways in which the poverty stricken person back home is too frightened to even bring up.

If you judge things by the worldly materialistic standards just like the gaalo do who don't belief in the hereafter, you will forever be lead astray in virtually everything.
Saxib your talking to a guy that has learnt nso much ahadith so don't try and act "holier than me" if you were truly knowledgeable you would not argue because the prophet disliked arguments but you still try and cause enmity between the creation of Allah DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOUR PERFECT YOUR NOT!!! So before you bicker with your fellow Muslim brothers online sort your self out what will you take to Allah on the day of judgment STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS WORRY ABOUT YOURS

Brother I know your a man that has potential to learn and benefit himself and wallahi you won't gain nothing arguing online take your self to Makkah or madinah and go to one of the school of religious studies (I know some ) and study

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

Also wtf r u talking about read my comment you troll also why you acting like your different you live in the west too you hate the gaalo so miuch yet you live in their lands and use their technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending