THIS HAS BOTHERED ME FOR WEEKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The thing that's in my head is that there is not one rich black country in this century ,come on the worlds about to end at least let somalia or any country in Africa be a first world nation I'm not going against Allah's will but Iraq and Syria will be refunded for their pain and suffering by having a mountain of gold under the Euphrates what does somalia get I know you guys will say its the peoples choice but Allah can guide whoever he wills why not to somalia we accepted Islam without a single bloodshed , without no delay and we didn't comsipre to kill the prophet we didn't exile him out of mecca we didn't kill his companions but the Arabs are rewarded more?

U got to admit there is not one ayah or sahih that mentions Africa any region other than Asia(because Arabia is part of Asia) and romans I'm starting to think this religion is centered to Arabs because none of the major sign will take place in Africa its always Arabia even stories of the prophets were all in Arabia with the exception of musa but even he led his people out of Africa to Mount Sinai in Arabia but whatever happens I will always stay Muslim this is just a rant I want answers to

The thing that's in my head is that there is not one rich black country in this century ,come on the worlds about to end at least let somalia or any country in Africa be a first world nation I'm not going against Allah's will but Iraq and Syria will be refunded for their pain and suffering by having a mountain of gold under the Euphrates what does somalia get I know you guys will say its the peoples choice but Allah can guide whoever he wills why not to somalia we accepted Islam without a single bloodshed , without no delay and we didn't comsipre to kill the prophet we didn't exile him out of mecca we didn't kill his companions but the Arabs are rewarded more?

U got to admit there is not one ayah or sahih that mentions Africa any region other than Asia(because Arabia is part of Asia) and romans I'm starting to think this religion is centered to Arabs because none of the major sign will take place in Africa its always Arabia even stories of the prophets were all in Arabia with the exception of musa but even he led his people out of Africa to Mount Sinai in Arabia but whatever happens I will always stay Muslim this is just a rant I want answers to

The Prophet saw had to convince the Arab pagans, it makes sense that most hadiths are based around Arab prophets and prophecies, also remember arab countries being rich does NOT mean its a blessing, the Prophet saw said majority of inhabitants of jannah will be poor, this world is nothing in the sight of Allah like the Prophet saw said if the world was worth something then Allah wouldn't let a kaffir enjoy a sip of water.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The Prophet saw had to convince the Arab pagans, it makes sense that most hadiths are based around Arab prophets and prophecies, also remember arab countries being rich does NOT mean its a blessing, the Prophet saw said majority of inhabitants of jannah will be poor, this world is nothing in the sight of Allah like the Prophet saw said if the world was worth something then Allah wouldn't let a kaffir enjoy a sip of water.

But I think I remember the hadith (correct me if I'm wrong) that the prophets will be tested the hardest then the most religious after them then the most religious so why is Allah testing Africa somalia especially harder than Saudi Arabia Qatar Bahrain Kuwait Oman and the uae the only test these countries have to face is which Lamborghini should they drive while Africa is starving princes in Saudi Arabia are chilling in a jacuzzi

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Have you ever wondered that perhaps it's an Arab religion? A theology from the vantage point of Bedouins, seems glaringly obvious to those that have broken the spell of religion.

But I think I remember the hadith (correct me if I'm wrong) that the prophets will be tested the hardest then the most religious after them then the most religious so why is Allah testing Africa somalia especially harder than Saudi Arabia Qatar Bahrain Kuwait Oman and the uae the only test these countries have to face is which Lamborghini should they drive while Africa is starving princes in Saudi Arabia are chilling in a jacuzzi

Sorry for late reply only seen this, trust me gulf countries time is coming soon, follow the pattern somalia,syria,libya, egypt (semi), iraq, algeria (semi) etc are all fucked, gulf countries can't get away from their impending punishment. It's better to be tested and punished for sins in this world than the afterlife to be honest

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Sorry for late reply only seen this, trust me gulf countries time is coming soon, follow the pattern somalia,syria,libya, egypt (semi), iraq, algeria (semi) etc are all fucked, gulf countries can't get away from their impending punishment. It's better to be tested and punished for sins in this world than the afterlife to be honest

But what sins have dead children commit come on why didn't Allah say there will be a mountain of gold in somalia for gods sake there in not a mention of any city in Africa the say either Nubia absyinya or Egypt nothing else but in hadith talking about Arabia the name the exact city

But what sins have dead children commit come on why didn't Allah say there will be a mountain of gold in somalia for gods sake there in not a mention of any city in Africa the say either Nubia absyinya or Egypt nothing else but in hadith talking about Arabia the name the exact city

Lol you do know we are strictly told to stay away from the gold found under Euphrates + we got natural resources but the kuffar are sucking that while we fight over qabil and power, this is why I'm a supporter of pressing the reset button on our country and nuking the whole of Somalia

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Lol you do know we are strictly told to stay away from the gold found under Euphrates + we got natural resources but the kuffar are sucking that while we fight over qabil and power, this is why I'm a supporter of pressing the reset button on our country and nuking the whole of Somalia
Fock I wish I could strangle every focker that messed my country up

Merca

Inactive.
What about the people of Somalia then?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

I'm kinda angry know why did Adam (as) eat the apple we could have been chilling and shiet with hoor aal ayn

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Every successful empire starts with blood and slavery walalo, it's the sad truth, we was put on the earth to shed blood
The Arabs are treating us like shit and then they expect us to fight with al mahdi with them I know he is the prophets family but come on why does every important person have to be Arab or semetic littlerly no one else if Islam was the religion for everyone Allah would tell every nation their prophets like he told arabia about their ancestor Abraham and his whole family tree don't say it wasn't necessary to say every nations prophet in the Quran they talk about yaqub yunus Yusuf Ismaili ishaq Ibrahim isa but no time for non Arab prophets

The Arabs are treating us like shit and then they expect us to fight with al mahdi with them I know he is the prophets family but come on why does every important person have to be Arab or semetic littlerly no one else if Islam was the religion for everyone Allah would tell every nation their prophets like he told arabia about their ancestor Abraham and his whole family tree don't say it wasn't necessary to say every nations prophet in the Quran they talk about yaqub yunus Yusuf Ismaili ishaq Ibrahim isa but no time for non Arab prophets

is you trolling? apart from ishmael as not a single one of those prophets is arab:farmajoyaab: try harder saxib, rasulAllah saw is like the first arab prophet after many non-arab prophets + the stories of prophets is so you can learn from them when u get in a similiar situation not so you can study their ethnicity, now stop asking stupid questions on the deen because I'm tryna drop shukansi on other threads and I feel like a hypocrite typing this:dabcasar:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
is you trolling? apart from ishmael as not a single one of those prophets is arab:farmajoyaab: try harder saxib, rasulAllah saw is like the first arab prophet after many non-arab prophets + the stories of prophets is so you can learn from them when u get in a similiar situation not so you can study their ethnicity, now stop asking stupid questions on the deen because I'm tryna drop shukansi on other threads and I feel like a hypocrite typing this:dabcasar:

Stay humble:)

There's a region in Ethiopia that was blessed by the prophet SAW. They harboured him and his companions during times of trial and to this day the rain falls heavily and the land is lush and rich. I wish I could remember fully but it's a heart-warming story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts