This girl is everywhere

Exodus

Alienist
I swear to god, I can't even go on the internet without something trying to push me to listen to Billie Eilish, now I hear she's even going to my fav film series? :gucciwhat:

I've never seen popularity for one artist come out like this of nowhere man, what about you? What are your thoughts on this girl?

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Wth is this? Some sort of new generation emo?

upload_2020-2-14_0-20-49.png
:mjohreally::sass2: Guess I was right.

I suspect she’s an Irish Jew:patrice:An average Cadaan can’t become as popular as her.

U can also tell she that she practises Black Magic with all those uncanny characteristics (blue hair ..etc):kanyeshrug:

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-14_0-20-19.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-14_0-20-19.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 160
  • upload_2020-2-14_0-20-49.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-14_0-20-49.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 173
She is gonna sing the next bond song. When you have powerful people behind you, then you can go far. She don’t even sing. She talks over tracks

I'm telling you guys, she's a plant bro. No way this random girl just comes in and dominates the music scene like she has. 5 grammys in one night?

She's a industry plant

She’s trash. I see her everywhere. Just googled her up and watched videos of her music, she’s a weirdo. The music industry is definitely trying to force her upon us or she could be illuminati.

Muji

VIP
She is gonna sing the next bond song. When you have powerful people behind you, then you can go far. She don’t even sing. She talks over tracks

tbh when you see the people who have sang it before it’s names like Madonna, Adele, Sam Smith and Amy Winehouse but she died before she wrote the song, so wth are they giving it to this teenager??? She was also at the Oscars lol

tbh when you see the people who have sang it before it’s names like Madonna, Adele, Sam Smith and Amy Winehouse but she died before she wrote the song, so wth are they giving it to this teenager??? She was also at the Oscars lol
Yeah I was just listening to the new bond song. It’s absolute trash lol

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I don't listen to cadaan music (ajinabi music generally) But this girl really everywhere. She like these cats youtube keeps making me watch :noneck:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Only 14 year olds stan her and find her songs to be great. Her talking nonsense makes those fans type "Omg, that's deep" Too obsessed and majority are either tiktokers or those vsco girls who you think are having a stroke writing "sksksks' every now and then

I just treat her like every annoying celebrity. Simply dgaf even tho they're everywhere. :kodaksmiley: