This Describes Somalis Perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is calling it a negative connotation like “dark trait” based on research:childplease:
It's a term used in psychology.

"The dark triad in psychology refers to the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, which are called "dark" because of their malevolent qualities."

• Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.
  • Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.
  • Psychopathy is characterized by continuing antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.

Tukraq

VIP
It's a term used in psychology.

"The dark triad in psychology refers to the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, which are called "dark" because of their malevolent qualities."

• Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.
  • Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.
  • Psychopathy is characterized by continuing antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.
The other two I understand, and for narcissism lack of empathy isn’t good, however I see having pride and a big ego as a good thing personally, and the opposite to be bad

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nah, but I am overly confident at times:lolbron:
Confidence and Narcissism are somewhat different. Every narcissist is confident but not every confident is a narcissist. If you ain't jealous, self centered, merciless, arrogant and exploitive individual then you aren't a narcissist.

Tukraq

VIP
Confidence and Narcissism are somewhat different. Every narcissist is confident but not every confident is a narcissist. If you ain't jealous, self centered, merciless, arrogant and exploitive individual then you aren't a narcissist.
Yeah I’m not really any of those things but I don’t like to put a cap on my potential, and he was talking about overestimating yourself as a example why narcissism is a negative trait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts