Thirsty, autistic Guyanese convert tries to woo an Eritrean Christian girl who is in foster care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Basic predator/abuser behavior: isolate the victim.
I really feel sorry for the poor girl.
The worst part is that she obviously were quite lonely (no family in britain) and was attached to this dude, yet he made these tweets and posted videos where he basically called her an idiot and tried making her look bad in front of his followers. This dude needs a good beating wallah!
:fittytousand:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
The worst part is that she obviously were quite lonely (no family in britain) and was attached to this dude, yet he made these tweets and posted videos where he basically called her an idiot and tried making her look bad in front of his followers. This dude needs a good beating wallah!
What a piece of shit!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
family in britain) and was attached to this dude, yet he made these tweets and posted videos where he basically called her an idiot and tried making her look bad in front of his followers. This dude needs a good beating wallah!
:fittytousand:[/QUOTE]

why do people who are abusive always act like their a victim i dont get it.

family in britain) and was attached to this dude, yet he made these tweets and posted videos where he basically called her an idiot and tried making her look bad in front of his followers. This dude needs a good beating wallah!

why do people who are abusive always act like their a victim i dont get it.
[/QUOTE]

Narcissism and a lack of empathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts