Thirsty, autistic Guyanese convert tries to woo an Eritrean Christian girl who is in foster care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
and is only 17, while he is atleast in his mid-20's. How come so many British converts are weird af? I have noticed this quite often... Especially those gingers

:hmm::cosbyhmm:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Trying to marry a teenager after you have known each other for 3 months

:dead:
Salafists are the funniest people wallah

A teenager in foster care? If he didn't include the dawah bit, everybody would be calling him what he is, a predator.
Tbh, it's well known that the salafi 'brothers' go around doing dawah with ulterior motives.

Hubble

VIP
He didn't guess, it's in the tweets. I'm shocked that he doesn't realise that he pressured a lonely, vulnerable teenager and thats why she "left the Deen just like that". When she got the courage to stand up for what she and her family really believe in.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Funny how hes been divorced twice already and rushing to marry a chick after 3 months

And judging from his tweets he seems to be really into islam

One thing i noticed was that he went and got her number and justified this by saying i had low imaan, my intentions were not pure thats why she left

All in all this guy would probably take advantage of her if they got married cuz it seems like she dont know a whole lot about it to begin with

Mercury

VIP
Divorce twice :9uoofqd:

Wtf??? These people don't take marriage seriously at all. I thought somalis were bad subhanallah!

Salafis got bad rep for a reason Ive heard about this guy whose been divorced 8 times and hes

24 yrs old

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Funny how hes been divorced twice already and rushing to marry a chick after 3 months

And judging from his tweets he seems to be really into islam

One thing i noticed was that he went and got her number and justified this by saying i had low imaan, my intentions were not pure thats why she left

All in all this guy would probably take advantage of her if they got married cuz it seems like she dont know a whole lot about it to begin with
Watch some of the videos he posted. I'm baffled.. Dude is mad at the girl's family and thinks that she shouldn't listen to them, basically cut all contact with them.

Watch some of the videos he posted. I'm baffled.. Dude is mad at the girl's family and thinks that she shouldn't listen to them, basically cut all contact with them.

Western salafi's, especially the converts, behave like cults. This is cult behaviour.

Mercury

VIP

Woow that explains why hes been divorced dude is too controlling

First of all in most circumstances guys dont catch feelings after a couple months those who do fakes it in order to lure the chick in.

I I bet he kept on pushing her to convert who takes shahada over the phone?

Also arent you supposed to have the parents blessing?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Woow that explains why hes been divorced dude is too controlling

First of all in most circumstances guys dont catch feelings after a couple months those who do fakes it in order to lure the chick in.

I I bet he kept on pushing her to convert who takes shahada over the phone?

Also arent you supposed to have the parents blessing?
He said in another video that since her parents are Christians, he doesn't need to ask for their permission/blessing... Dude is all kinds of fucked up.

Mercury

VIP
He said in another video that since her parents are Christians, he doesn't need to ask for their permission/blessing... Dude is all kinds of fucked up.

Hes messed up I cant stand guys like this all they care about is their "image"

I read somewhere when she wasnt wearing the hijab he felt shy of what others will think of him

I respect muslims who follow the deen however i dislike muslims who use the deen for their own gain

Hes messed up I cant stand guys like this all they care about is their "image"

I read somewhere when she wasnt wearing the hijab he felt shy of what others will think of him

I respect muslims who follow the deen however i dislike muslims who use the deen for their own gain

I have honestly only come to expect dishonesty from salafi types. Not just the average joes, but their scholars as well, honestly. There's a big reason why people (including myself) can get discouraged and turned off by the religion. They market themselves as the purest and the truest, but their methods are very very suspect. That might seem harsh, but it's my impression of them.

Mercury

VIP
I have honestly only come to expect dishonesty from salafi types. Not just the average joes, but their scholars as well, honestly. There's a big reason why people (including myself) can get discouraged and turned off by the religion. They market themselves as the purest and the truest, but their methods are very very suspect. That might seem harsh, but it's my impression of them.

Exactly they are doing it for the wrong intentions they should all just move to arabic countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts