Third world kenya to advocate for somaliland independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pan African hypocrisy at its finest:susp:. Discuss.

He also equivalates Kenya to the US in terms of geopolitical influence :farmajoyaab:

Typical Madow, entering a debate without any knowledge on the subject matter.:kanyehmm:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How about I take that sweet, sweet, green 75,000 sq km of Darood land and joint it to my Jubaland?

e5iGOho.jpg

If Kenya thinks it can discuss border changes in Somalia, why can I not have Garissa and Wajir South?

:gaasdrink::samwelcome:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Al Kabaab should silence these guerillas. Killing 200 of them would be enough to shut their mouths for 5 more years.

waraabe

Your superior
Al Kabaab should silence these guerillas. Killing 200 of them would be enough to shut their mouths for 5 more years.

Puntlanders encouraging terror attacks on Kenya, yet they claim to be fighting mj terrorists in galgala. It’s clear Punani state supports terrorists (when they blow up outside bosaso and garowe)

waraabe

Your superior
How about I take that sweet, sweet, green 75,000 sq km of Darood land and joint it to my Jubaland?

e5iGOho.jpg

If Kenya thinks it can discuss border changes in Somalia, why can I not have Garissa and Wajir South?

:gaasdrink::samwelcome:

Lol except the only thing stopping you from taking that land is Kenyan bullets and boots on your neck so don’t talk like you can just take the land :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending