Things not needed and things that's badly needed back home ( add more ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most saturated businesses in the hell-hole We from :

Hotels

Cars

Cafe shops

"Supermarket" stores

Buses

Phones

Livestocks

Diana chemicals

Fake pharmacies

Tv channels (with the same loud music and news )

Bastard children

.......:....::::::.................................

Businesss needed:

Poultry producers

Dentist

Mental rehab places

Shisha joints

Limousines

High-end barbers

Cosmetics

Wedding planners

Bride's dress

Chinese restaurants

Proper gyms

Abortion clinics ( there are too many qarac pregnancies)

Gynecologist ( birth control )

Diaspora and local matching agency ( vetted)

High-end Khat chewing equipped rooms

Brothels

Airbnb

All veggies restaurant

Proper state of the art movie theatre with private rooms for couples to do whatever with extra money )

Can you think of anything else?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Functional Hospitals would be huge, my Aunt who lives near Mogadishu was recently diagnosed with cancer and she is going to fly to India to get treatment.:farole:

Waste management!

I'm thinking of starting that business if no one beats me to it.
naa heedhe don't shout out your business ideas.
but while we are, what type of waste? xaar management since there is hardly any sewege there but that's the job of dawlada.
maxaad doonaysaa inaa manage garayso?

We need to import brains. Lots and lots of brains in a vat. Because we have too many anancephalics.

I like your idea for brothels. They will be staffed by Salafi women because every niqabi is a semen drinking . It is halal to enslave them. They are enemies of Somalia.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Functional Hospitals would be huge, my Aunt who lives near Mogadishu was recently diagnosed with cancer and she is going to fly to India to get treatment.:farole:
Ilahay ha caafiyo. My Aunt who had cataracts in her eye had to go to Egypt like wtf.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
naa heedhe don't shout out your business ideas.
but while we are, what type of waste? xaar management since there is hardly any sewege there but that's the job of dawlada.
maxaad doonaysaa inaa manage garayso?
Not xaar, just garbage and clean up the city. I'm looking to invest in one of these
maxresdefault.jpg

It's going to show up to your house once a week.

Not xaar, just garbage and clean up the city. I'm looking to invest in one of these
maxresdefault.jpg

That wouldn't work in a country where the overwhelming majority live on a dollar a day.
There is no large amounts of middle class people. who exactly would you target bal? This is a business that will work there 20+ years from now unless you can contract with the government and knowing how they corrupt they are, they wouldn't give a shit about WM.

NotMyL

VIP
That wouldn't work in a country where the overwhelming majority live on a dollar a day.
There is no large amounts of middle class people. who exactly would you target bal? This is a business that will work there 20+ years from now unless you can contract with the government and knowing how they corrupt they are, they wouldn't give a shit about WM.
I understand but I was thinking I can target the wealthy neighborhoods first, like the new gated communities they are building. Then maybe have contract with the government to expand.

I understand but I was thinking I can target the wealthy neighborhoods first, like the new gated communities they are building. Then maybe have contract with the government to expand.
yeah that could work but you'd have a slow start. you'd have to go to hamar or hargaysa tho.
keep brainstorming for other ideas.
u could have multiple business simultaneously.

NotMyL

VIP
yeah that could work but you'd have a slow start. you'd have to go to hamar or hargaysa tho.
keep brainstorming for other ideas.
u could have multiple business simultaneously.
To be honest, my main reason for this business it's not really for the money. To have a clean country would be my goal, I hate when you go to African countries and there are trash everywhere.

To be honest, my main reason for this business it's not really for the money. To have a clean country would be my goal, I hate when you go to African countries and there are trash everywhere.
well then you'll never be out of job.
to have a cleaner country, a culture of nadaafad must be adopted like the indhayar.
we are too lazy for that.

NotMyL

VIP
well then you'll never be out of job.
to have a cleaner country, a culture of nadaafad must be adopted like the indhayar.
we are too lazy for that.
The government can impose a law but like you said those scumbags don't care about clean country.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

They got one of those in Hargeisa But the thing is every weekend they show up demanding 5 bucks to throw your trash otherwise they leave all your trash outside your house

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats badly needed is ROADS

especially when theres more cars on the roads which Leads to traffic jams

Also government should implement their ideas quickly instead of making a news clip about what they planning to do cause I saw a news footage a year ago of road signs they have and the ideas they are planning to enforce

The ideas they mentioned was

- All drivers must have turned 18
If someone whose under 18 is driving repurcussions Will follow

-all drivers must have a driver liscence they also must pass the test needed to acquire one

-if youre vision is bad or youre blind in one eye youre not allowed to drive

- No shops or market vendors are allowed to be placed on the roads

All this Will make sure there Will be less cars on the roads

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TheShinning have you thought about having a Maid agency where you vet them for the client that'll hire them?

Maids are needed, honest maids who wont steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts