Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

Way dhmaatay. Our traditionally Somali land will no longer be exclusive Somali land. Hadda ka dib, dhulka Soomaaliyeed way nala wadaagi doonaan.

NBA.gifSTORY — Vince Carter — 2000 Slam Dunk Contest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're gonna be like the Cadaans in the West if we cook up our own "replacement theory" But only difference is this time it'll be done unintentionally :damn:

The people will always live in fear as long as the fear lingers in Tigrayans; they will remain outside their homeland

Some of these people travelled long distances and up to 2 weeks to escape with their lives during Tigray war.
In January, Anajow Abana travelled 300km from Tigray, in northern Ethiopia, to Somaliland. She and her three-year-old daughter are living on the city’s streets, surviving on the charity of local people.

“We fled fighting and drought,” she says. “The fighting was so bad and they killed my husband and two of my children. It took us 12 days to get here and was such a difficult time,” she says.
Mohamed Warsame (Baradho), the mayor of Borama, which is home to about 200,000 people, believes the number of refugees in the city is much higher than estimates. According to immigration officials, at least 10,000 people arrived in the first two months of 2022, he says, and many more will have crossed the porous border unofficially.
There are two refugee camps in Borama, where it is estimated more than 2,000 families reside.
We don't re-house that many, and thankfully, Hargeisa has to deal with the brunt of it :duckr:
Many refugees travel on to the capital Hargeisa and other areas, rather than staying in Borama
Heck even some GB towns have IDP camps in Faafan. Sxb, open up your door to our new guests
Those IDP camps are small-scale, and not for Xabashi, but we'd welcome only their women and children. We'd be getting NGO money, on the plus side:manny:

Last edited:
We're gonna be like the Cadaans in the West if we cook up our own "replacement theory" But only difference is this time it'll be done unintentionally :damn:

The people will always live in fear as long as the fear lingers in Tigrayans; they will remain outside their homeland

Some of these people travelled long distances and up to 2 weeks to escape with their lives during Tigray war.

We don't re-house that many, and thankfully, Hargeisa has to deal with the brunt of it :duckr:

Those IDP camps are small-scale, and not for Xabashi, but we'd welcome only their women and children. We'd be getting NGO money, on the plus side:manny:

Dumping all of the responsibilities to reer Maroodi-jeex?!?! 😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Tigray war caused 1.8million+ IDPs in Tigray region alone.

Imagine the IDPs this potential war could cause in Amhara region considering they've the second largest population in Ethiopia :stressed:
Where did all the Tigrayan Refugees end up? How many even made it to SL

The amxaaros showing off their captured ENDF weaponry

I swear ENDF is getting more useless by the days. Every now and then, I hear OLA raid federal bases and evict gov't troops. FANO are more powerful and will have it much easier than OLA.

The ugly truth is that Tigrayans were the only ones with adequate capabilities to take charge of the army. Once they left, all hell broke loose and the army is heading towards its demise. Today, air support is the only advantage they'll have over the rebels.

Abaq

VIP
I’m hearing rumours 30k Eritrean troops are fighting alongside Fano in civilian clothes. Abiye has asked TPLF to join the war and they’ve accepted after he cut a deal with them. With Abiy’s recent port declarations, we can be sure this new Season of the Tigray war won’t end half way. This one will either end in Assab or Addis Ababa and nothing in between

Horta who is doing this, as in manpower wise? When the DERG was committing atrocities all over Ethiopia and alienated even Amhara I wonder too who was doing that,

does the ENDF recruit only Debubis and Addis Ababans now or are Abyssinians so debased they will murder their own kin?

Everyone is organizing his community and running for his own good yet surprisingly the most oppressed and massacred ethnicity is out there spending their time over how one habeshi is dealing with others, missing every single opportunity just to wait for the victorious one to overrun them :pachah1:

Somalis turning into a pure joke kkkk, waxani waa ceebe lets duscuss our fate for a second awoowayaal

Amhara's are atleast not dump as tigrayans, they managed not to mess with ato Afwerki and he might remain neutral at this time

Isias will do anything to primarily weaken Tigrayans (his eternal enemy) and Ethiopia secondly.

If Tigrayans ally with Abiy, then will he will (covertly) support Amharas. If Tigrayans are neutral, then he'll do whatever he can to weaken Ethiopia by prolonging any conflict, though from the sideline, as long as it doesn't spill to Eritrea.

I’m hearing rumours 30k Eritrean troops are fighting alongside Fano in civilian clothes. Abiye has asked TPLF to join the war and they’ve accepted after he cut a deal with them. With Abiy’s recent port declarations, we can be sure this new Season of the Tigray war won’t end half way. This one will either end in Assab or Addis Ababa and nothing in between
Afwerki is braindead xoolo who can't figure out his own good except oppressing and subjugating eritreans but seems he will be with any side that doesn't include TPLF

But wonder would TPLF be a cannon fodder for abiy like amhara used to be or atleast be a little smarter to figure out there is no gain in helping abiy consolidating his throne just to end up second class citizen and rather backstab abiy to let ethiopia disintegrate, annex huge swathes of afar territories like tigrinya did 1993 and establish their dream tigryland

Everyone is organizing his community and running for his own good yet surprisingly the most oppressed and massacred ethnicity is out there spending their time over how one habeshi is dealing with others, missing every single opportunity just to wait for the victorious one to overrun them :pachah1:

Somalis turning into a pure joke kkkk, waxani waa ceebe lets duscuss our fate for a second awoowayaal

Somalis are not as invested/involved in Addis affairs as the other ethnic groups. As most conflicts occurs outside of the Somali region, they can finish each other for all I care. It's not like they cared about us in the first place by always sending Somali ruler from Addis to serve their interest.

In all honesty, as much as I dislike the political ideology/direction of Abiy, he's the less evil compared to the Amharas who wants to take us back to the days of the feudal monarchy. But a powerful Abiy is not really in favor of Somalis either, since he wants to change the constitution and centralize power further. It's like picking between a rock and a hard place.

I highly doubt that Somali will ever ascend to power in Ethiopia, but a true federalist Tigrayan (not TPLF) or Oromo (opposite of Abiy) would be one of the better alternatives.

Isias will do anything to primarily weaken Tigrayans (his eternal enemy) and Ethiopia secondly.

If Tigrayans ally with Abiy, then will he will (covertly) support Amharas. If Tigrayans are neutral, then he'll do whatever he can to weaken Ethiopia by prolonging any conflict, though from the sideline, as long as it doesn't spill to Eritrea.
Anyhow this seems would be more deadly than tigray war, amhara is so huge in number compared to tigray, the terrain is so harsh, amhara region is having access to an open border as long as sudan is in civil a war and FANO is more popular than TPLF, so unless there is a significant intervention by foreign powers this will end up in a stalemate where there is no central government governing the entire country

Anyhow this seems would be more deadly than tigray war, amhara is so huge in number compared to tigray, the terrain is so harsh, amhara region is having access to an open border as long as sudan is in civil a war and FANO is more popular than TPLF, so unless there is a significant intervention by foreign powers this will end up in a stalemate where there is no central government governing the entire country

Don't forget that ENDF are severely weakened after the war. Many of their best soldiers perished or defected. Despite the massive support from Eritrea/EDF and Amharas/FANO, they could not even win the war.

Imagine ENDF without EDF and FANO? Tigrayans will most likely remain neutral. OLA are taking advantage of the weakened army to make gains and increase support.

Amharas may have an opportunity to turn the country to the brink of collapse.

Somalis are not as invested/involved in Addis affairs as the other ethnic groups. As most conflicts occurs outside of the Somali region, they can finish each other for all I care. It's not like they cared about us in the first place by always sending Somali ruler from Addis to serve their interest.

In all honesty, as much as I dislike the political ideology/direction of Abiy, he's the less evil compared to the Amharas who wants to take us back to the days of the feudal monarchy. But a powerful Abiy is not really in favor of Somalis either, since he wants to change the constitution and centralize power further. It's like picking between a rock and a hard place.

I highly doubt that Somali will ever ascend to power in Ethiopia, but a true federalist Tigrayan (not TPLF) or Oromo (opposite of Abiy) would be one of the better alternatives.
How is abiy a lesser evil than amhara:dead::dead:

Issa alone lost a land area equal to the Belgium with all its farms, towns, wells grazing lands and natural resources within just 5 years, Somalis in ethiopia are having it much harder than any ughur or falastiini under abiys rule, so its oxymoronic for me saying abiy is lesser evil than anyone