Things are getting out of control, and we are in dire need of an online defamation defense team

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Somebody should make an account

I think it would be highly beneficial if just one Twitter account grew and became known among all Somalis living in the West. Maybe 'Somali Defamation Defense Team' (SDDT)would be a good name. Anytime they tweet lies, those lies would be countered. Now, imagine if everyone shared that account with everyone, and it grew. Anytime they spread lies, we would be there to counter it

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
🤣Somebody should make an account

I think it would be highly beneficial if just one Twitter account grew and became known among all Somalis living in the West. Maybe 'Somali Defamation Defense Team' (SDDT)would be a good name. Anytime they tweet lies, those lies would be countered. Now, imagine if everyone shared that account with everyone, and it grew. Anytime they spread lies, we would be there to counter it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
That's true. There are too many groups out there causing more harm than the false spreading ajnabis. You've got the incels, and then you've got the 'we are not like them' group. There's so much division that the enemy feels comfortable enough to spread the most ridiculous lies and still get backing from our own. It's a sad reality

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Wale beentaa maha, people underestimate the importance of having someone who can truly lead. Leading is not an easy thing, some people are gifted with leadership. A good leader can lead less competent people, but a bad leader will watch the ship sink and put the blame on those below him, while being incapable of seeing his wrongdoings

One can only dream, lol. I wish competent, well-educated, gifted people took over the country by force and steered it in the right direction. Even the most incompetent people would be able to benefit the country as long as the ones above know what they are doing. They would have ways to make use of cold hands

🤣Ugaas baan ahay iyo qabil hebel baan kaso jeeda aa meshan wax lugu kala qeebsadaa kkkkkkkkk faaaackin monkey business

Wale beentaa maha, people underestimate the importance of having someone who can truly lead. Leading is not an easy thing, some people are gifted with leadership. A good leader can lead less competent people, but a bad leader will watch the ship sink and put the blame on those below him, while being incapable of seeing his wrongdoings

One can only dream, lol. I wish competent, well-educated, gifted people took over the country by force and steered it in the right direction. Even the most incompetent people would be able to benefit the country as long as the ones above know what they are doing. They would have ways to make use of cold hands

🤣Ugaas baan ahay iyo qabil hebel baan kaso jeeda aa meshan wax lugu kala qeebsadaa kkkkkkkkk faaaackin monkey business

Last edited:
Bro we must be the only Somalis that care. Legit. I just saw someone post about the stabbing and how the guy isn't Somali in r/Somalia and now it's been taken down. Look at the comments.

Screenshot_20240511-141308_Samsung Internet.jpg

These are the people you want to make a defense force for.

Latest posts