Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Men and women are very different when it comes to body fat

bodyfat-macronutrients.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Careful sis, they'll call you a man if you're underweight.:mugshotman: They did that to me. Skinny shaming is real.
Rather be called a man than be fat, Somali men and their obsession with fat women :hova:and they are first to complain when she becomes obese after two kids, well you married her when she was fat.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
In before another platinum thread btw since the same topics keep on getting rehashed nacalaa. I'm starting to think our IQ is really 68 with the lack of originality :mjlol::snoop:
People on SSPOT bashing somali youtubers for no originality meanwhile they keep on making new threads with the same topic:hahaidiot::ohlord:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Rather be called a man than be fat, Somali men and their obsession with fat women :hova:and they are first to complain when she becomes obese after two kids, well you married her when she was fat.

There's no pleasing these fickle Faraxs. All that thickness from morning sickness and they still complain.:draketf: They ruin bodies, so they have no right. Better yet, they should tag along at the gym so you can lose the post baby weight together. They need to sort out the potbelly and twig legs, anyway.:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's not slim, a breeze of wind will make that poor girl fall over and break an arm or something
:damn:

But men like women that float when they walk.

Or was it Somali men like women with bellies that bloat and are as pale as ghosts (very envogue look backhome).

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's just strange

18% fat while being light means you have no skeleton or literally 0 muscles lmao
Women have lower percentage of muscle mass. so 18% body fat is actually lean for a woman. Them xalimos in your neighborhood ee futoda waaweyn are over 30% body fat and that's considered obese.
body-fat-percentage-women-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts