They're married now, you miserable faraaxs can seethe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The Xaaliimo race keeps taking Ls on Ls. I mean how pathetic 7.6 billion people on earth and you decide to go for a indo yar :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo indo yar goormaan is guursan jirnay?

AarHawd

Sometimes u need to let things go. The way that boy loves that girl, the way he looks at her, is enough . She could have married a terrible farah or never get married at all. At least she said she had a muslim wedding, so that one plus muslim for us thanks to a Somali girl.

Walaahi i think their love is beautiful. Cant wait for light skin slash deep brown girls and boys. They will be gorgeous. Their kids will look like Kim Kardashian girls

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nice.....i actually like yellow people. Except their desire to eat dogs they arc alright

He wont eat weird stuff in her house. U best believe that.! A somali woman is a brain changer lol

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
They're both ugly tbh.

hambalyo. in sha allah their marrige succeeds and they thrife to improve their knowledge and practise of the deen like we all should. and anyone who is slandering them online are cowards and need to apoligize to them personally for your sins to be forgiven

hambalyo. in sha allah their marrige succeeds and they thrife to improve their knowledge and practise of the deen like we all should. and anyone who is slandering them online are cowards and need to apoligize to them personally for your sins to be forgiven
Sxb, when did we have salafis amongst us:ayaanswag:

I don't think she is bad looking. If she weren't crazy and i know her. I would move to her depending on whether she is a good girl for marriage or a quick f*ck.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The karbaash I gave you in the politics wasn’t enough I’m guessing. You’re following me to the generals like a bastard looking for his father. Naga fuuq. Guuntahay waas.

agah, wtf , bro she doesnt look somali, she looks like mixed with jarere/semi bantu habashi type, like tigra are, somwthing about her, she doesnt look full somali, maybe she is MJ/HUUUUtu? eley type of ugliness, God bless her though,

i hope she marrie a Muslim if she is somali/muslim her self,

canot be bothered to watch shitty 130 minutes of useless rubbish, i only watched a few seconds,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts