They're married now, you miserable faraaxs can seethe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither are ugly

Congrats to both

I’m sure they will have cute kids.

That tennis player Naomi Osaka has inspired me to start looking for an Asian man.
You're children will look like that not u :umwhat:
Did you think fucking an asian will make u look like naomi osaka :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m not after her looks. I’m after her talent, work ethic and discipline, something Somalis lack.
Her mom is Asian though sis, Asian men ain't shit...

Usually tiger moms make their kids do all the hard work and they succeed.

I’m not after her looks. I’m after her talent, work ethic and discipline, something Somalis lack.
Actually her strength is her genetics. Her combination of pure power an speed. Thete are many more talented girls. She even outbattled serena twice. That comes from her Haitian dad mainly

Asian kids have the highest suicide rates. Tiger moms are partly the reason why they do it. The kids never get to have a childhood. All that just to be earning the same shit as an American high school dropout cop. Easiest thing to do is have your child in America /or the west they can study whatever they want and be earning easy money with great childhood.

Muji

VIP

You’re right

I haven’t thought this through.

The men are strict conservatives and very sexually deviant. Just this year Korean women were protesting because spy cameras in public toilets has become an epidemic in SK. Not much difference between a Somali man and an Asian one, apart from the brains.

Maybe I’ll just have an Asian nanny.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're both ugly tbh.

Awewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i am happy for them, because i do believe he really loves her. I have seen a couple of their videos, and aunty Basra approves. He is pure heart. And she is pure grace. Good luck :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hahah I know this girl her name is Ayan Noor shes from Alberta

No Somali guy wouldve married her anyways

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb, whats up with you changing profile pics and accusing me of watching fake news like BBC????
I’m gaboye.....that’s the gaboye king. I barely know shit about him but I like his drip. Look how majestic my dude looks on the horse. If he tell me to join him in battle to whoop some ass, I’m pulling up with ak-47s with the beam. I’m quick scoping niggas.

Also you alt right. Alt right Americans love watching and believing everything on cnn.

I’m gaboye.....that’s the gaboye king. I barely know shit about him but I like his drip. Look how majestic my dude looks on the horse. If he tell me to join him in battle to whoop some ass, I’m pulling up with ak-47s with the beam. I’m quick scoping niggas.

Also you alt right. Alt right Americans love watching and believing everything on cnn.
Sxb, thats not true their orange daddy told these Alt-right that CNN was fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts