They/she pronoun possessing Xalimo says the nuclear family is White Supremacist Propaganda

Apollo

VIP
Everything what makes a functioning human being is nowadays white supremacist:

49WrP7V.png

LMAO @ Self-reliance, objectivity, rationality, hard work etc being white things.

49WrP7V.png

LMAO @ Self-reliance, objectivity, rationality, hard work etc being white things.
:mjlol:Hyper victimization and inferiority complex. Their whole identity is being inferior to the white man.

49WrP7V.png

If I could I would round up and put all these degenerates on an island and conduct a scientific research on how they would survive day to day life.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
So Somalis have been practicing white values for over 10,000 years. I mean, yeah there’s polygamy but that’s only men with a high status and they need the first wife’s blessing . Even then, most African cultures are patriarchal. By that logic, ancient Romans, Mormons and the French are blacker than Somalis and 99 percent of Africans.......

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This is way more insulting towards blacks than anything. Damn, are the standards that low for us? So, I was I’m white. Shit, a white liberal called me a nazi and a Mexican said I can’t understand blm, so........ Yeah, I see why some Somalis are isolationists now. Damn, everyone is struck with the stupids

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Have you noticed most of the Somali degenerates that spew liberal ideology all look morphologically hideous? Seriously think about it. Decent looking people with good hearts don't have time for bullshit like this.

If I saw this wildebeest in the wild, I would never make eye contact and would pretend it doesn't exist.

Is the nuclear family apart of Somali family values? Do Somali nomads engage in this?

You know what happens in WASP extended families if the parents of children die? They go to foster care. Is that what Somalis do?

Am I on Somalispot or Stormfront? :heh:

Is the nuclear family apart of Somali family values? Do Somali nomads engage in this?

You know what happens in WASP extended families if the parents of children die? They go to foster care. Is that what Somalis do?

Am I on Somalispot or Stormfront? :heh:
I'm not sure if you're familiar with these people. But the people reiterating this nuclear family-white supremacy talking point are typically black homosexuals and radical feminists. There's data that says two parent household (father and mother) produces children that are more productive, less likely to be criminials, less suicidal, and so on... It doesn't have to do with having uptis, ayeeyos, etc. involved. They want single motherhood to be celebrated and encouraged, more fathers kicked out of the home, along with other harmful familial structures.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
These fools will talk about how much they love science but ignore it when it contradicts their agenda.
1595513938136.png

I'm not sure if you're familiar with these people. But the people reiterating this nuclear family-white supremacy talking point are typically black homosexuals and radical feminists. There's data that says two parent household (father and mother) produces children that are more productive, less likely to be criminials, less suicidal, and so on... It doesn't have to do with having uptis, ayeeyos, etc. involved. They want single motherhood to be celebrated and encouraged, more fathers kicked out of the home, along with other harmful familial structures.

Of course two parent households are better than one and the data is evident. The WASP nuclear family conception is clearly more successful to what they are proposing.

However, there are stark differences to the WASP conception of family and the Somali family of one, a prime example being the inclusion/exclusion of the extended family and obligations to such people.

I am hesitant of joining arms with alt-right ideologues who also see our cultural practices, family formation, and most cherished beliefs as fundamentally barbaric. I would hope you would as well. The enemy of my enemy here is certainly not my friend.

Trending

Latest posts