Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Dude is about to getting sold into slavery
They beat them to break them first like horses so they become more compliant
Standard procedure :mjkkk:

Last edited:
I don't know if people go on tahrib thinking it wont happen to them because xyz or because they are willing to risk it? If you live in a warzone or oppressive regime I can get it but, from places that seem mildly liveable? Then again, a lot of youth probably feel depressed and down trodden so I can see why they might think in their heads that ok its a risk I'm willing to take for a better life:zhqjlmx:

Its sad but they need options

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What I don’t understand is these guys got normal lives back home its not like It’s a war zone like Syria than I’d understand it

Most of these guys who do tahriib come from middle class families if they were poor they would never be able to pay 8-15k ransom

Bohol

VIP
What I don’t understand is these guys got normal lives back home its not like It’s a war zone like Syria than I’d understand it

Most of these guys who do tahriib come from middle class families if they were poor they would never be able to pay 8-15k ransom

It is called Imaan la'an.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is called Imaan la'an.

One thing I noticed with youth back home is that they behave like children if they don’t get things their way I’ve seen guys in their 20s threatening their parents they gonna go Tahriib if they don’t get a car or house

Von

One thing I noticed with youth back home is that they behave like children if they don’t get things their way I’ve seen guys in their 20s threatening their parents they gonna good Tahriib if they don’t get a car or house
A house? swear:wtf:
I’m don’t things all wrong if folk are copping houses

Von

If I lived in Hargeisa I’d never do tahriib It’s so stupid
I’m starting to think by the central government of Somalia needs to stop wasting it time saving these folks willing to throw it all away just to make to Italy and then drown

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Those Libyan traffickers are animals, they can just deport the immigrants why torture them like that ?

Why don't they stay in peaceful Somaliland? Even an active war zone is much better than going to Libya to get beaten and raped. May Allah help all the migrants and safeguard them. Arabs are subhumans with no grasp of human rights.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So you're bringing back news from last year to score points...

I bet you won't share this if it turned out he was from garowe.
Of course he wouldn't.. The coming years PL will suffer such big losses so this is all he can do. They know deep down what's coming..:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts