They rather be tortured than live in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why do you always have gay men as your display picture?
:dwill:
???
giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why don't they stay in peaceful Somaliland? Even an active war zone is much better than going to Libya to get beaten and raped. May Allah help all the migrants and safeguard them. Arabs are subhumans with no grasp of human rights.

Heres an interview of guys who came to Europe through tahriib

It's june 2017 akhi
"No body wants to live in the the cursed continent "

Broke class don't tahriib

Its true, those IQ 68 who think migrating to Europe is shifting to another xaafad are from middle class families.

Libya is corrupted with two rival government these desperate migrants are sold as manual labourers or their organs harvested after being sold to the west or Israel into slavery in Libya .

Ya Allah! Verily we turn to You and verily we call upon You, help those who are experiencing this severe torment and guide those who think of to tahriib and make their actions righteous.
Ameen.

I knew people that did tahriib when I lived in Somalia.

They were from families that could afford to raise a ransom and had a nice life set for them in Somalia. It is rather the appeal of being a Westerner that gets to them and why they can't have a nice passport but their cousins can.

Its a matter of jealousy and status rather than a deep underlying societal problem. Too many people in PL go for tahriib and their parents bankroll the usually expensive trip. I remember talking to someone who was about to leave and he told me that it cost him $20,000 USD but that he would not go through Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending