They lied to you about Mogadishu, Somalia

I thought he didn’t represent Somalia well. All he spoke about is the damn beach and how we have the longest coastline and then with the same breath said, it’s like any other Africa country, nothing different than Senegal or even Ghana. Are you kidding me? Somalia is way better than those countries. Our beaches, food, nature etc and we don’t have malaria and other such diseases

I thought he didn’t represent Somalia well. All he spoke about is the damn beach and how we have the longest coastline and then with the same breath said, it’s like any other Africa country, nothing different than Senegal or even Ghana. Are you kidding me? Somalia is way better than those countries. Our beaches, food, nature etc and we don’t have malaria and other such diseases
:wtfdis:

Look at this negative Nancy , wode maya spend 9 hours trying to get to Mogadishu because of our shitty government and he still choose to speak of our country in a positive light .here you are complaining

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
giphy.gif

Based

VIP
Somalia does have malaria. It's just that fobs are the biggest Chads so it doesn't effect them

:wtfdis:

Look at this negative Nancy , wode maya spend 9 hours trying to get to Mogadishu because of our shitty government and he still choose to speak of our country in a positive light .here you are complaining

he showed up without Visa. Who comes to country and expects to just be let in. We have a process and he needed to go through the the process just like everyone else. Sorry we didn’t lick his boots for being famous youruber. 🙄.

Well excuse me for having an opinion. I personally didn’t like the video, I thought the Jew boy Drew did much better showing the positive and beauty of our country and ppl.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well excuse me for having an opinion. I personally didn’t like the video, I thought the Jew boy Drew did much better showing the positive and beauty of our country and ppl.

Bruh.....

:idontlike::camby:You could've said his name without calling him jew boy.

he showed up without Visa. Who comes to country and expects to just be let in. We have a process and he needed to go through the the process just like everyone else. Sorry we didn’t lick his boots for being famous youruber. 🙄.

Xaawo taako I always thought you were with Somalia and the BLM thing , but now I know your always been against somalis doing better and with the BLM hoax.
Wode maya had Visa and everything the government of Somalia currently let's in 8,000 abiy loyalists without any papers to land in Aden adde .ate those amxaras better then wode maya ?

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Doqon iska aamus

Xaawo taako I always thought you were with Somalia and the BLM thing , but now I know your always been against somalis doing better and with the BLM hoax.
Wode maya had Visa and everything the government of Somalia currently let's in 8,000 abiy loyalists without any papers to land in Aden adde .ate those amxaras better then wode maya ?

you can think what you want. I’m saying it again, he should have had a visa and I didn’t like his video on Somalia. It was too simplistic, to redundant and boring.

BLM? What the hell is that?

Trending