They lied to you about Mogadishu, Somalia

you can think what you want. I’m saying it again, he should have had a visa and I didn’t like his video on Somalia. It was too simplistic, to redundant and boring.

BLM? What the hell is that?

He had all the paper works and had to sit for 9 hours to go to my city . Wode maya was all about positivity concerning mogadishu the reason why your un happy is because he didnt get to go to your tuulo
??? Is that why xawo tako?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Another reason why wode maya is awesome and should be Africa ambassador . Loved this vid and was positive . Glad he enjoyed the future capital of east Africa
he's black supremacis, he will never visit NA and plus he goes to countries for the woman, this nigga doesn't even know or take his time learning somali culture, tf he think arab musik and khamis is somali culture

he's black supremacis, he will never visit NA and plus he goes to countries for the woman, this nigga doesn't even know or take his time learning somali culture, tf he think arab musik and khamis is somali culture

Do you have proof hes a black supremacists?
Ghana women are dimes no lie have you seen their bodies ? Why would he go to countries for women when he has gazzels on his front porch ? You make no sense saxib
Arab music and khamis is Somali culture tho

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Ghana women are dimes no lie have you seen their bodies ? Why would he go to countries for women when he has gazzels on his front porch ? You make no sense saxib
i've seen his vidoes he shuukansi ethiopian,uganden,nigerian etc and what :gucciwhat: khamiis and arab music is somali culture kulaha, he never visited cadaan african country

i've seen his vidoes he shuukansi ethiopian,uganden,nigerian etc and what :gucciwhat: khamiis and arab music is somali culture kulaha, he never visited cadaan african country

You hate on him because he shukansi ethiopians ,Ugandan and Nigerians?
And your worried that I said arab music and khamis is Somali culture :pachah1:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Anyone remembers the whole debacle at the airport because of his arrival? You had somali securities agencies fighting each other South somalis style :pachah1:

if only they knew how positive this kid will be they would have let.him in instantly. I think he had done a great job on somalia, somaliland and even ethiopia somali region. We somalis should welcome him with open arms and praise this kid for his great content. You see if you are grateful you will go far in life. We should thank him for his amazing contents and if possible bring him to somalispot and give him a shout out.

Legend indeed. I like the part with flag, ocean and even the sky all being blue and White.
:salute:

Arabs music and khamis arent somali culture non culture isnt somali
images.jpeg

I thought he didn’t represent Somalia well. All he spoke about is the damn beach and how we have the longest coastline and then with the same breath said, it’s like any other Africa country, nothing different than Senegal or even Ghana. Are you kidding me? Somalia is way better than those countries. Our beaches, food, nature etc and we don’t have malaria and other such diseases

Okay! I saw his other new video about Mogadishu and he did much better job at representing. You guys were jumping on me but even in the new video the guys in it call him out for saying Somalia is like any other African country ( I take that ad in its nothing special), it’s not, it’s much better.

Trending