They Demand 10k 15k 20k Mehr...Only To Serve You This For Dinner.....

Btw.. That meat looks like it has been beaten, killed, boiled, beaten again, boiled and finally when it couldn't be cooked anymore then served.. When you look at it, it says yahuu ha I cunin warya :holeup:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Btw.. That meat looks like it has been beaten, killed, boiled, beaten again, boiled and finally when it couldn't be cooked anymore then served.. When you look at it, it says yahuu ha I cunin warya :holeup:
That shit looks like ngolo kante in his prime:susp:
Sport Goal GIF by Equipe de France de Football

In today’s world, there should not be anything called mehr. Women can work and have equality to earn their own money. As for the food, if you don’t like it, cook for yourself :kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In today’s world, there should not be anything called mehr. Women can work and have equality to earn their own money. As for the food, if you don’t like it, cook for yourself :kanyeshrug:

U kinda make sense. Today-- women are not helpless like it was 1500 years ago when mehr was decreed halaal.

Today- women are earning more than their husbands. I know God is justice, so a wife earning more money than her husband and getting a high mehr is not justice.

That is why i say-- the world will have order if everyone played their natural role.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Your best thread must be the one where you had a picture of your failed hair cut.. Even to this day when I'm walking alone on the street I laugh out loud when I remember the picture :ftw9nwa:
Lol Wallahi that shit he had on his head is the biggest bullshit i have seen in my life. Sometimes i wonder does @Arma has a family that cares about him otherwise you would have never get a hair cut like that
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Lol Wallahi that shit he had on his head is the biggest bullshit i have seen in my life. Sometimes i wonder does @Arma has a family that cares about him otherwise you would have never get a hair cut like that
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight
Arma should cut himself bald and grow the beard, he would look like a younger version of Morgan.. But this nigga is a clown :snoop: :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts