They dedicated a radio station program on me( the great art of trolling )

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I still don't know what happened, exactly. Anyone want to bring me up to date?

Basically I watched this of theirs >

Then in the comment section I trolled on them as I also corrected them on their plunder of the Somali history. I also guided them to somnet thread I just created about them.

They took offense to that and on their next broadcast decided to completely annihilate me by gathering dirt on me on somnet. While they were doing that it was lucky for them to discover that I was in a battle with some chick named Platinum who I told I was gonna make a "sexual explosion " in her when I touch down in Tdot. This Platinum chick copy and pasted my private message to her and made a thread about it while appealing to the mods to ban me. Meanwhile these Vloggers seen that and used it as an ammunition.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I still don't know what happened, exactly. Anyone want to bring me up to date?

Menace was trolling this YouTube channel.
He made a topic about them on somnet, basically calling them loser, criminals and high school drop outs.
Menace sent dirty messages to female members including a chick named platinum.
She exposed menace and posted the dirty messages.
Menace basically said he was addicted to sex, which didn't make sense.
He wasn't banned.
He still continued doing his dirty job and made the mistake of making a mod mad.
Menace was permanently banned.
The radio station got a wind of the topic.
They tore menace a new asshole.
Now menace is plotting revenge but he's too busy asking gegiroor about the Somali waitress they're both gagging over.

menace

VIP
Menace was trolling this YouTube channel.
He made a topic about them on somnet, basically calling them loser, criminals and high school drop outs.
Menace sent dirty messages to female members including a chick named platinum.
She exposed menace and posted the dirty messages.
Menace basically said he was addicted to sex, which didn't make sense.
He wasn't banned.
He still continued doing his dirty job and made the mistake of making a mod mad.
Menace was permanently banned.
The radio station got a wind of the topic.
They tore menace a new asshole.
Now menace is plotting revenge but he's too busy asking gegiroor about the Somali waitress they're both gagging over.

Indeed me and gerigoor are preoccupied with an ostrich that works in Hamdi Restaurant

Menace & Idman,

Thank you. So how did they get hold of Platinum member? Did someone on their team register on somnet? Menace, why did you troll them in the first place? If you disagree with what they said why did you just write them instead?

menace

VIP
Menace & Idman,

Thank you. So how did they get hold of Platinum member? Did someone on their team register on somnet? Menace, why did you troll them in the first place? If you disagree with what they said why did you just write them instead?

Waar ninyahoow ma geedaad soo jiiday! What do you mean how did they got hold of platinum ? As you and I know non-members can read the threads. Apparently one of them spend a whole week studying me and he found a treasure trove of info on me.

I make fun of Canadians so I made fun of them while also helping them with Somali facts

I wrote in their comment section ..this

2hofo94.jpg
:dead::dead1::deadrose:

Somalis are bad minded, tonight a Somali is going to die. Do you people care? Noooo, now pray for something that's not going to help you. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts